14 Aug: Super 8s - St Helens v Hull FC KO 8pm

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Draw
    • Hull FC

Walmsley tries a kick through enabling Naughton to get his hat trick from 60m.

18-32.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints kick through sees a try for Percival.

22-32

Game over, knew we'd win.

22-32.

Pleased for Brad Fash and Jack Downs two local lads from the 19''s playing tonight. Minichello was immense followed by Watts, Saints looked shot in the 2nd our forwards put them on the backfoot all the half. Well done lads.

Not surprising we looked shot.  We spent most of the first half with that dumb kick on the third, thus knackering everyone before the game's half done.

Well done to your team though.  You had heart and that counts for a lot in rugby league.

Well done Hull, magnificent effort.

Edit - also the Sky coverage showed the final Saints try to be massively offside.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

[RL forum FACT]Remember, Hull FC have "nothing to play for", so they won't have been trying[/RL forum FACT]

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

With this thread involving Hull FC, how come the "M" word hasn't appeared yet?

With this thread involving Hull FC, how come the "M" word hasn't appeared yet?

I don't know what the 'M' word is but I thought Hull looked lively all the way through.  In the first half I was trying to decide which team played the dullest rugby and I opted for a draw.  In the second half that side of things didn't improve but Hull beat Saints hands down on desire, pride and energy.  You looked like a team who wanted to win the game and that makes a massive difference.  Having so many missing probably helped too, as Saints found out last season, as it can inspire a backs to the wall mentality which can fill in the gaps created by the missing players.

I don't know what the 'M' word is

"Merger".

Just a little in joke with TRL folk. You'd probably be better off not getting involved, it's like being on the most boring roundabout in the World with no chance of getting off it.

Just a little in joke with TRL folk. You'd probably be better off not getting involved, it's like being on the most boring roundabout in the World with no chance of getting off it.

Well everyone's entitled to their opinion, ironically your 14,850 inane posts are probably the most boring roundabout on here. Each to their own I suppose.

Well everyone's entitled to their opinion, ironically your 14,850 inane posts are probably the most boring roundabout on here. Each to their own I suppose.

Each to their own indeed.

However, if anyone wants evidence of who's guilty of persistent trolling on here and in doing so, creating the majority of these boring roundabouts, they could have a quick look at the "Sika Manu" thread and ask the moderators why have 42 posts been deleted?

You are such a tease. What the hell could you post on Sika Manu that could get pulled?

Another quality NRL player coming over to entertain us.

I for one am looking forward to another expensive Hull flop, either not settle or injury prone. Alternatively he will fit nicely into the joint Hull....KR side playing out of "Craven Park".....bring it on.

I for one am looking forward to another expensive Hull flop, either not settle or injury prone.

You're more than welcome to hope he's another expensive flop mate but be careful about bringing injuries into it.

Archived