13 Aug: Super 8s - Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

Oooh, now it gets interesting.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big kick this.

16-16!

We were tonight, I can't believe we got anywhere near back in it at the end.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

that was a poor game . are we sure every minute counts because for 60 mins neither team looked like the wanted to control the game

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

that was a poor game . are we sure every minute counts because for 60 mins neither team looked like the wanted to control the game

Think we (Cas) showed a fair bit of commitment and will to win in defence although I agree some poor game management decisions although I think these were largely in the last 20.

wish I had started to count how many passes ended up over the touch line  there was hardly any respect for possession I do hope the rest of the super 8 games over the coming weeks are better

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

It was a good end to a decent match. Wire presumably feel hard done by after the stripped ball to set up Finn. The locals seemed to enjoy it muchly. Is that Wire done for 2015? Far earlier than anyone would have expected. Powell again showing supreme talent.

Is it just me or has Tony Smith made a mistake in bringing Sandow in at this late stage?  His presence seems to be causing more problems than it solves so far as I can see.  While O'Brien and Myler might not have been the best halfback partnership in the world at least they were a more settled partnership and surely that is useful at this stage of the season?

Didn't deserve to win that game, we found it very difficult to turn good territory into points due to poor creativity and excellent whole team Cas defence. Thought Monaghan wing defence appalling, and gave Cas 3T - with his experience there are no excuses.

Why did we put Wheeler on bench rather than extra forward: Philbin / Wilde. He has been a v poor recruit, and needs to move on asap - Wakefield / Championship?

Do we keep Sandow / Myler as halves for our final 5 matches, or try out possible 2016 Sandow combinations with Ratchford / O' Brien / Patton??

Archived