Jack Hughes - to Warrington

I rate him highly from what I've seen, although that's probably not a lot more than you have Dave.

I'm surprised he hasn't hit greater heights given the early hype that surrounded him, he looked like he was a certain future international when he came onto the scene.

Still a very good player though.

One of a few ever presents for the Giants if memory serves me right.

Hasn't done much wrong all season and isn't scared of taking the ball in.

Presume Giants haven't tried to sign him full time due to the impending arrivals of Ryan Hinchcliffe & Sam Rapira (although both not 2nd rowers).

Always thought he was pretty handy. Good speed and a mobile back rower who gets stuck in.. Makes you wonder what Shaun Wane doesn't like about him.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Hughes has been pretty good for Hudds this season and he has said he has very much benefited from being played week in week out. I wouldn't be surprised if he continued to develop further if he plays regularly for Wire.

One of a few ever presents for the Giants if memory serves me right.

Hasn't done much wrong all season and isn't scared of taking the ball in.

Presume Giants haven't tried to sign him full time due to the impending arrivals of Ryan Hinchcliffe & Sam Rapira (although both not 2nd rowers).

I don't know if that is the case but it looks likely that Hudds will be losing Ukuma Ta'ai leaving a back row man probably needed, although he's a different kind of player from Jack. Perhaps it is to do with what Hudds would be prepared to pay, or where Jack wants to live. If Larne Patrick moves to Cas as rumoured & Ta'ai leaves then Hudds should be signing second rowers.....

On the few occasions I've seen him play on TV he looked like a hard worker who likes to tackle and is strong when going forward. Looking forward to seeing him in Primrose and Blue.

Decent signing

Are wire going to keep Wheeler ?His injuries seem to have followed him to Wire

With the greatest of respect to the lad I think he would be better off looking at another club.

Archived