haven v Broncos

unicorn106

I'm not sure that's the issue . You shouldn't be having a position of having a hometown ref and fan of a club you're officiating . There's plenty to go around , and it's a long way isn't of any relevance . It's the RFL not hewer .

That's why he drinks in their bar after games then is it?

What does it matter where he drinks?    The point is irrespective of who the referee was Haven scored 40 unanswered points against a full-time team and you have to give credit for that.    We know from our recent game with London that they are not a good team but that shouldn't take anything away from Haven's success.    Gareth Hewer is one of the Championships best refs because we have some rubbish as we all know.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

never seen gareth at a game and I go them all shacks seems to enjoy watching haven when town aren't playing though

shacks is a big fan of comedies, can't get enough of the Rec.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

With the results London have been getting of late I think if Henderson was at any other club he would have been sacked by now. In his post match interviews on London Broncos TV he is always saying he has a young side and some of them wont be playing next game but I never notice many changes. Good job he has a multi-millionaire Chairman/Owner.

Yes Keith , there will be changes again next week. The u19s are on the way

Archived