Prem Relegation

Thatto Heath, Oulton Raiders and Egremont.

Egremont have only 2 home games left out of 6 and against 2nd and 4th.

Disastrous decision to choose National cup over NCL game.

West Hull should sneak out with 4 of the next 5 games at home

Damn

Egremont's decision to prioritise the National Cup only cost them 1 game albeit a very heavy defeat to Lock Lane, it would have been hard to have got a result there with a good team out. The other game that clashed they won

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

if Egremont stay up and Kells join them the Cumbrians will have a real grip on the Amateur game, would i be right in thinking they have embraced summer more than anywhere else

To a certain extent, as far as I'm aware all 3 clubs, like others, have issues with holidays, weddings etc which makes it more of a squad game and Egremont had to separate their pitch from the cricket pitch. But the Cumberland and Cumbria leagues both went to summer meaning the clubs 2nd teams play the same season

100% League 0% Union

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the twist was West Hull turning things round at the death and my tip for survival Thatto crashing at bottom club Oulton and joining them in Div 1 next season . West Hull revival as brought others into the mix going to be a good fight to the end .

At the other End well done to the Miners on the the winning of the league with a game to spare .

Agree Davo5 could cost us but west hull but if they win last game am sure West Hull will need to win both there last games away to both Siddal and Brow both teams on home form should win but then again you never know

West Hull only have to win 1 of their remaining games,can't see them getting anything at Siddal but they finish off at Wath Brow who will be playing their third game in 6 days.

Davo 5 vould be right but also like you stated come to points for and against in the end as Both Egremont and West Hull would end up on same points so west would still have to work. Both games to stay up but even if you take say 50 or 40 points off that 94 hammering at lock lane Egremont would still have a poor points for & against plus you can't just say that game cost Egremont narrow defeats away to both Siddal and west hull ans the draw v dockers all come into play mate

All down to the Wath Brow v West Hull game now.

Relieved to see Egremont get the result they required at East Leeds, they really did nearly blow it in the last few weeks.

Going to be some great games in Cumbria next year if Kells can get the final few points

100% League 0% Union

Archived