Championship Shield: Dewsbury 25 London 16

andyram

Big match for us on Monday,interesting to see what line up will be for us.Going to think positive against a out of sorts London team,had to book time off work for this one,so I will go for :
Rams 30 - 20 London,attendance 641.

Tough call. I'm sure the team and Glenn will want to put last Sunday right but London will be ready to do us, after all they've not had much success on that front so far. Coupled with their result last week, who knows?

I've no doubt it will be close we need to keep our discipline like we did last time out against them and show the determination we had too. 

my guess

Dewsbury 25 - London 20

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

You'll be all pleased to know

I'll be missing in an attempt to break this losing streak I'm on before the final

I go they lose

I don't they win

So I maybe attending Featherstone game on our visit shorty...you have been warned ;)

Rams 22 cockney's 14

Att 758

First scorer grady

"They're nothing to me. I don't show them any respect - that's the attitude I'll be going into the game with. I can't wait to get into them and hopefully we can get stuck into them as much as possible and get ourselves another win"

READ | Dewsbury Rams forward Luke Adamson says he 'can't wait' to get stuck into Monday's clash with London Broncos and the 27-year-old is relishing the prospect of a mental battle with some former team mates.

Tom

"They're nothing to me. I don't show them any respect - that's the attitude I'll be going into the game with. I can't wait to get into them and hopefully we can get stuck into them as much as possible and get ourselves another win"

READ | Dewsbury Rams forward Luke Adamson says he 'can't wait' to get stuck into Monday's clash with London Broncos and the 27-year-old is relishing the prospect of a mental battle with some former team mates.

Does that mean he knows already that he will be picked?

Someone mustn't have watched the video if that's the case.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Perhaps his comments has been read by GM, as the coach has omitted Adamson from the nineteen. Included though are Glover and er, Crookes.

I'm not sure I can feel positive about this fixture, considering the way we have played in recent weeks; we have had too many tight, unconvincing victories, or we've lost by not "sticking to the game plan"! I would love to nil them, but can anyone see that happening? Our defence has to improve enormously, but I've thought that all season haven't I? However...

Dewsbury 24-20 London

FTS: Grady

MoM: Grady

Att: 776

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Rams 22- London 18.

Att 700

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Glenn could have made more changes after the performances of late,tbh surprised Luke Adamson as been dropped not the worst player by far,wonder who'll be loose forward? No Aarron Brown either!!

Luke has been solid all season Graham but against 'Haven he missed four tackles each of which resulted in a try. Time for a rest methinks.

Why Crookes is in the 19 heaven knows - incriminating photos have been suggested in some quarters but I could never believe such a thing.

:elf:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Luke has been solid all season Graham but against 'Haven he missed four tackles each of which resulted in a try. Time for a rest methinks.

Why Crookes is in the 19 heaven knows - incriminating photos have been suggested in some quarters but I could never believe such a thing.

:elf:

Probably right about Luke. Can't understand why Crookes gets in either,I've watched him in reserve's as well,still doesn't impress me.

He's the worst player I've ever seen play for dewsbury crookes. Can anyone even think of anyone worse?? Hope he eventually repays Morros faith!!

Max Fletcher, Richard Darkes, Matt Haggerty erm ...

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Glenn could have made more changes after the performances of late,tbh surprised Luke Adamson as been dropped not the worst player by far,wonder who'll be loose forward? No Aarron Brown either!!

Thought both were injured against Whitehaven ?

He's the worst player I've ever seen play for dewsbury crookes. Can anyone even think of anyone worse?? Hope he eventually repays Morros faith!!

Far too many to mention Chris, including some who went on to (slightly) greater things.

Wish the conversation would revert back to the original topic.

Sign of old age (going off topic and on a tangent)

Rams 18 v London 24

FTS: Morton

Att: Below 700

Another bad day at the office for Morrison and co

That'll be because some of us ARE old - sorry to inconvenience you. :ohmy:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

That'll be because some of us ARE old - sorry to inconvenience you. :ohmy:

Yes. Guess I'll have to shuffle out of his way as he is dashing around the South Stand.

Rams 28 - 14 London

Att: a damp 820.

Rob Spicer outstanding today. Pryce not far behind and thought Fieldhouse had his best game since he came to us...

Interesting use of Grady in pack. Thought it worked.

Archived