4 Sept: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrappy

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

The 'fingertip' try can't be given by a ref unless the video ref is there.. it happens far too quick. So we have a rule that can only be truly enforced with the presence of the video ref.

Have to admit im watching this game on a live stream online.. so pics wont be as clear.. ball didn't look on the line from what i saw of Achurch's try, but i'll take everyones word that it was.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

What a difference having Jon Wilkin on the field has made to my team.  We have missed him more than most of us care to admit.  We actually looked almost cohesive tonight, with just a few brainfarts still to iron out.

I'm happy.  I'll take the win with open arms after the last four weeks.

So all games now involving anyone but leeds and Wigan are pretty much dead rubber with 3 games to go. A well got plenty of Diy to crack on with!

no. Any games involving the top five are still games with something to play for.

no. Any games involving the top five are still games with something to play for.

Not really, maybe top 4 jostling for position. Cas are now out of it in all reality. Bit of let down really considering the every minute matters slogan! Sure we all wanted a bit of drama in the closing weeks which will be minimal, shame really.

What a difference having Jon Wilkin on the field has made to my team.  We have missed him more than most of us care to admit.  We actually looked almost cohesive tonight, with just a few brainfarts still to iron out.

I'm happy.  I'll take the win with open arms after the last four weeks.

Still give more penalties away than any other

Pretty sure he averages 3-4 personally per game

It seems like saints can only perform when written off and under no pressure...

they were the same last year and lost every big game that mattered....ultimately got lucky to end up with 2 trophies!

That's some going to lose every game that mattered and still end up with two trophies.

Archived