Sunday

Kevin Nicholas

Last week saw a game that we should have won and involved a massive blunder which has gone round the RL World. Yet the criticism on here has been minimal . People have recognised the effect it had on the player and have generally been supportive which I personally find inspiring. We do not want it to ever happen again but genuine supporters are getting behind players and willing us to turn it round this week.

Whitehaven will be coming to do their best and get back on track after their loss last week but as a Club we are certainly rallying round the players and it is great to see. Now let's see the players respond and perform as we know they can.We seem united as a Club so let's hope we can build on this and finish the season on a high.

Last week saw a game that we should have won and involved a massive blunder which has gone round the RL World. Yet the criticism on here has been minimal . People have recognised the effect it had on the player and have generally been supportive which I personally find inspiring. We do not want it to ever happen again but genuine supporters are getting behind players and willing us to turn it round this week.

Whitehaven will be coming to do their best and get back on track after their loss last week but as a Club we are certainly rallying round the players and it is great to see. Now let's see the players respond and perform as we know they can.We seem united as a Club so let's hope we can build on this and finish the season on a high.

We have lost enough games we should have won this season Kevin. Tomorrow we will win.  It is time for the players to stand up and do it for the club. Hope its a sunny day and we have a big turnout especially with the occasion .  

We have lost enough games we should have won this season Kevin. Tomorrow we will win. It is time for the players to stand up and do it for the club. Hope its a sunny day and we have a big turnout especially with the occasion .

Well, you might get a sunny day if you're lucky.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Looking forward to the game, a win and they are all but mathematically safe, and we are fighting for our lives with Hunslet breathing down our necks.

Id certainly rather not be in this position, but it isnt half interesting and exciting.

Come on the Bulldogs!

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Yeah usually the 3 seconds after the hooter usually ;)

yawn..........zzzzzzzzz.............

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

It would appear so!

I don't know about you but I have enjoyed this league structure and hope that it continues for some time. There may be a few rough edges but plenty for the clubs to work with imaginatively in my opinion.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I don't know about you but I have enjoyed this league structure and hope that it continues for some time. There may be a few rough edges but plenty for the clubs to work with imaginatively in my opinion.

I agree I think the concept is very good, id prefer a middle 8 style mini league between the bottom championship and top league 1 clubs though, the concept of winning a trophy for being the best of the bottom 8 seems a bit mediocre to me.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I agree I think the concept is very good, id prefer a middle 8 style mini league between the bottom championship and top league 1 clubs though, the concept of winning a trophy for being the best of the bottom 8 seems a bit mediocre to me.

Is that because you won't be involved?Your not telling me that batley would turn their noses up at £15,000 for winning it,plus making some money from a extra game with the semi-final!!

Sorry Coolie you are not witty or funny just a bore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well it's nice to see that the chuckle brothers have both mastered the Z key

Next week's key practice will be split between the pair

One practicing the letters K & N

While the other will practice O & B

and for once they can practice together ;)

Keep it up coolie it as brightened my dreary Sunday morning hangover.

Cheers Roger.

don't encourage him Roger, or we will never get rid, he just derails everything from what should be a constructive forum, he's only witty in his world and yours.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Is that because you won't be involved?Your not telling me that batley would turn their noses up at £15,000 for winning it,plus making some money from a extra game with the semi-final

the money sounds good, but what is the title given to the trophy?, basically it is the bottom eight championship winners ?.  I am sure I would want to hide that well down on my CV.

No, it won't.

Safe now so you lot can relax, for this season anyway.

Gonna be a real interesting few games.

Haven were dire and the jam they munch on the coach soiled their hands. Knock on- athon

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived