NFL 2015-2016 Season

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BYU-Nebraska was a classic.  Can't beat a good bit of college football.

Green Bay @ Chicago and Baltimore @ Denver are the first Sunday games on Sky.  I look forward to seeing how many minutes into the season before the home crowd starts swearing at Cutler.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

BYU-Nebraska was a classic.  Can't beat a good bit of college football.

Green Bay @ Chicago and Baltimore @ Denver are the first Sunday games on Sky.  I look forward to seeing how many minutes into the season before the home crowd starts swearing at Cutler.

I don't like any of those teams. There's only the Giants, Patriots, Raiders and 49'ers missing from my senseless-prejudice hitlist.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I don't like any of those teams. There's only the Giants, Patriots, Raiders and 49'ers missing from my senseless-prejudice hitlist.

I follow Chicago in all sports.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Sky seem to be cutting back on other sports and particularly the magazine programs associated with them to pay for premier league soccer. However the exception seems to be American Football which is being hyped more than ever by them. Sending their repoortrrs to cover all 32 teams in one day.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Minnesota Vikings v San Francisco - a game lacking any quality so far...

Hayne steady but fumbled his first punt return.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Minnesota Vikings v San Francisco - a game lacking any quality so far...

Hayne steady but fumbled his first punt return.

My colleague's text on him:

"Hayne didn't convert but looked like he belonged"

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Miami Dolphins v New York Jets, live from Wembley on BBC2 next Sunday.

Unlike previous NFL visits, Radio 5 don't seem to be promoting it very much, for some reason... :ph34r:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 4 weeks later...

Hayne has been dumped.  Didn't think he was doing that bad?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• 4 weeks later...

Chiefs on a charge. Currently occupy a playoffs spot.

:)

Patriots lost to Denver in overtime ... to also lose their unbeaten record. Coach Bill Belichick shows all the good grace that I expected.

;)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

• 1 month later...

In work, on nights.  All 4 games will get me through.

Chiefs bossed the game on both sides of the ball.

Looking good but down to the bare bones with so many injured impact players on the roster.

Was over as a game after 11 seconds!

Archived