NFL 2015-2016 Season

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings blow it. Missed a simple field goal with26 seconds left.

One of the greatest, and funniest, chokes in sports history.

It would have been perfect if Green Bay hadn't worked out how to play after going 11-0 down to Washington but I live in hope of a Packers implosion soon enough.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

All 4 games were good in different ways.

#1 Clemson plays #2 Alabama tonight.

Proper football.  The hits will be hard, the defence variable and the performing blacks unpaid.

Bama by a gazillion.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Haven't caught the highlights of 'Bama v Clemson yet, but I hope the scoreline is true in suggesting how close a contest it was. Shame the college season is over though, always find it more enjoyable than the NFL.

Patriots 14 Chiefs 6 at half time.

Chiefs not out of it but Brady is playing clinically for the Patriots whilst Alex Smith's passing game has gone to pieces.

Chiefs need a big second half showing from their Defence.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Tough luck Kansas, but the Patriots were the better team.

Briliant overtime win for the Arizona Cardinals after Green Bay had tied the game with a last-second hail mary. 

I'm supporting the Cardinals now for the rest of the playoffs.

Probably the kiss of death for their chances.

;)

Carolina panthers really bashing up the Seattle Seahawks in the first quarter.

14 - 0

31-0.

Remember that the 'unwritten rules' of professional football say you're not meant to run up a score.

Haven't caught the highlights of 'Bama v Clemson yet, but I hope the scoreline is true in suggesting how close a contest it was. Shame the college season is over though, always find it more enjoyable than the NFL.

Since Bama won I haven't bothered to catch any highlights but it appears to have a been a close-to-classic game.  I prefer slightly lower scores even in college football mind.

Only 8 months till the big schools start pounding the cupcakes though.

Phew, Seattle went down fighting but I'm glad they are out. Should be a high-scoring shoot-out next week between Arizona and Carolina next week.

Next up tonight, Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver. I'd like the Steelers to win but can't see Denver failing. Both quarterbacks banged up but Denver has the best reserve. Mile High Stadium has its own atmospherics for the throwing game.

Peyton Manning looking old and tired.

Denver must be tempted to bench him.

He certainly does.  Uncharacteristic hesitancy and mistakes, I'd not be bringing him out in the 2nd half.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived