Rochdale Bus

Just how does a supposedly professional driver not have the spatial awareness, never mind knowing how high their vehicle is, to not sense it isn't going to fit?

As well as varying from the route, of course.  Damned lucky a broken jaw was the worst anyone suffered.

That's women drivers for you. Only kidding. Don't think the lady driver had been driving long. So how much training she had who knows. She is not the first to hit the bridge.

Driving in Rochdale is a bloody nightmare lately, with roads closed and diversions all over the place.

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

Good time to dig out a snap of the old Beverley Bar Bus...

Beverly%20Bar.jpg

...specially adapted to fit through the somewhat limited opening.

As regards the Rochdale incident, given the number of ambulance chasing solicitors out there, I reckon there were at least 500 people on that bus.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Good time to dig out a snap of the old Beverley Bar Bus...

Beverly%20Bar.jpg

...specially adapted to fit through the somewhat limited opening.

As regards the Rochdale incident, given the number of ambulance chasing solicitors out there, I reckon there were at least 500 people on that bus.

If you'll permit me to be a smart ###### (you might as well because I'll do it anyway), that's North Bar, Beverley not Beverley Bar. North Bar Within is on the southern side and North Bar Without is on the northern side.

Historians have never been able to agree on the likely location of North Bar Shakeitallabout.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

If you'll permit me to be a smart ###### (you might as well because I'll do it anyway), that's North Bar, Beverley not Beverley Bar. North Bar Within is on the southern side and North Bar Without is on the northern side.

Historians have never been able to agree on the likely location of North Bar Shakeitallabout.

http://images.esellerpro.com/2296/W/189/62/surplus_PEA_COAT_ANTHRACITE_1.jpg

Yours perhaps?

Oh why don't you sod off.

I was just being lazy.

Very nice but, as OF would no doubt tell you, I'd never spend that much on a coat.

SAM_1108_zpswabj6ylj.jpg

You clearly don't spend much on ###### gloves either.

Archived