NRL Finals series

Allora

Very strong performance by the Roosters. One terrible VR decision, but otherwise a good game unless you're a Bulldogs fan.

Really poor VR decision.

Not many will commiserate with the Dogs though.

They are what they are and they have the worst fans in the NRL.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we reckon this morning?? Cowboys v cronulla...

I think the cowboys will be too strong with the running out winners by 16-20pts..got gavin cooper scoring first too

It could go either way depending on which team turns up on the day.

The Cowboys should get it especially at home but I would not put money on any game in the Finals series.

Game of two halves, I expect the players to stand up, put their hands up etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the team that scores first goes on to win. RL will be the big winner. Arrogant Aussies. I blame the RFL. Bring back GB tours.

Great game despite the score. Thurston really is a genius.

Anyone have a link to the highlights of the Wigan-Saints game? The YT channel that posts the SL highlights got taken down last night

there were highlights on Sky Sports site, can you get that?

Great game despite the score. Thurston really is a genius.

Anyone have a link to the highlights of the Wigan-Saints game? The YT channel that posts the SL highlights got taken down last night

Steve Mascord had a link to it in his live feed on the SMH site for today's game.

Really poor VR decision.

Not many will commiserate with the Dogs though.

They are what they are and they have the worst fans in the NRL.

Don't tar us all with the trouble the small minority cause. In general we have great fans. That minority just seem to always get the headlines.

Just as a side note, our fans raised more than any other set of fans for that charity thing on Thursday night.

We truly are all awful people though...

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2bulldogsbanner.png

Don't tar us all with the trouble the small minority cause. In general we have great fans. That minority just seem to always get the headlines.

Just as a side note, our fans raised more than any other set of fans for that charity thing on Thursday night.

Maybe a better way of saying it is "they have SOME of the worst fans in the game". The whole 'punching the cop' incident is an awful look for the game

I was generalising of course but you only need a percentage of your fans to be trouble makers and it tarnishes the rest.

It has been noted that many Fans of other teams do not enjoy going to games against Canterbury because some of their supporters are often trouble makers and aggressive.

I posted my comment before the end of the game before the Dogs fans caused trouble after their loss.

This Club has a history of more problems with their fans than any other I can think of.

No I watched the NSW Cup between Mounties and Newcastle.Knights won 30-26 and Mounties kicker only got 1/6.

The Q Cup will be repeated on Foxtel 501 Wed 10.30pm

NSW Cup GF will be Newcastle v Wyong Roos.

Pretty good game tonight with some great short in and out passing.

Good to see Brisbane fans turn out again, full House with extra fans let in to stand and watch.

The Roosters are still the best team in the competition for me. They were on a fantastic run and were brought back down to earth.... I expect them to refocus and win on the next three weekends now.

Well I was very wrong... good job I don't go to the bookies very often!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

It was an alright game, but there was a lot of errors on show.

SKD I've never seen anything like that. Reed with 2 poor showings against Blake Ferguson. RTS should of dealt with the kick for Broncos second try although it was a brilliant piece of skill to keep it in play.

Once the lead got to 18 points the Roosters died a little bit. Milfords drop goal was in something like the 60th minute and the chase was non existent.

I do fancy the Broncos to win the whole thing. They have a brilliant aggressive pack and magicians in Hunt and Milfords causing havoc. They're a great team to watch.

Archived