blocked fans

Progman

Not a Hunslet supporter, but how can supporters be banned from here for having a go at the club on here? As long as supporters do not break the T and C's of this forum they should still be able to post on here? Or have they? 

These forums have no official link to the clubs so the clubs should have no influence on here! Looking at the code of conduct, l would feel quite uncomfortable if my club issued one of those, whether in conjunction with the supporters or not.

6 people might not seem many,although I suspect that is only the tip of the iceberg.

However, assuming they all buy an adult season ticket and buy beer, programmes and raffles etc that is over £1500 a year.

Not to be sneered at when our funding drops to 75k.

I thought relegated clubs got £125k

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately £75k is all we'll be getting next year.

Hang in there Geoff, we need all the support we can get. The meeting on the 6th will provide the opportunity to question the board face to face.

It's not been the best of seasons on and off the pitch. We need to learn our lessons and come back stronger.

<p>Hunslet: STILL the city's only club to win 4 competitions in one season.

I sometimes wonder what sort of competition and future the RFL want for our game!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived