Still hope?

buford t justice

see you all at the mount next week.......heres hoping Donny stuff Haven...........

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Probably advised by Mcdermott especially when playing and rotating Leeds DR..

Your totally wrong again here South of the river. 

Tell you what , it wasn't the Leeds DR players who let us down , apart from Delaney in the Bradford game

who just was not interested or frightened of playing against Bradford, but one of our own.

Yes a player who could not catch a ball all season , costing us game after game. So i blame the coach for picking him week after week to play on the wing , as he surely the player lost his confidence in these games, but a clueless coach , who did not see what we the fans had seen week in week out. So why did Eaton not move our winger into the second row , which would have been justified, where he looked great in driving the ball in, in fact better than our forwards, it's a simple thing to do. Well maybe not to Barry.

Since Duckworth has come back he has been outstanding too , and yes we missed Briscoe at centre.

Look I am no Leeds supporter , but apart from Delaney who was a liability for us in the Bradford game.

Thought Josh Walters played great for us, and Keinhorst always puts lots of go forward in, for me he won us the Blackpool bash game versus Donny.Pity we could not have Jordan Lilley all season , then we would have stayed up, even with dropsy on the wing. so who was the other Leeds players to let us down then??????

I do know duel reg may not be the answer , but would year long loans do from Leeds for you ???????.

or do we turn a gift horse in the mouth down,And they did sponsor two of our games.

Lets be honest sadly it's not like we have any money to pay Barry off ,  in his final year, and if that was true,

our coach should have his marching orders now.

see you all at the mount next week.......heres hoping Donny stuff Haven...........

Thankyou for that RPH , should be plenty of us there , to sadly say goodbye to the championship, before were sent to Coventry.

From an outsider looking in, surely the result that will probably send you down is blowing a big lead against a very poor Doncaster. When you came to town and won I didn't think there would be any chance you'd drop. Hopefully you can pull a miracle on Sunday, I'd much rather see Batley or haven go down. From what we've seen this year haven are considerably worse than you.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Apart from the Donny fiasco the real result that killed us was fev 0 haven 29 in all the years ive watched RL that was the craziest result ive ever seen, rumours that the fev players hadn't been paid and just laid down and chucked the game just summed up our season.

Apart from the Donny fiasco the real result that killed us was fev 0 haven 29 in all the years ive watched RL that was the craziest result ive ever seen, rumours that the fev players hadn't been paid and just laid down and chucked the game just summed up our season.

yeah it was a bizarre result. Haven can't defend yet kept fev to zero at home. Good luck Sunday. If haven have the same team out on Sunday as they did yesterday then Donny have every chance. 52 points isn't that big of a swing.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Point taken Ramone,,,but I could be right I could be wrong,,,, i stated " probably advised " as I don't know what is said between them,do you? But what I do know is DR don't work chopping changing and rotating a team is not conducive to a settled team playing tactically and in harmony, lets take a leaf out of Dewsbury's book and drop DR for a reserve side it seems to be working for them,they even won some silverware,,,,, as for and as far as I know we have enough Players,,somewhere along the line someone stated we had 47 on our books, if that's true lets give it a go or would it not be possible as maybe we can't afford a second team coach?...

58 points eh? Seems highly unlikely to say the least. Even if Donny do go to Whitehaven and win, they won't thrash them - let's say a 12 point win at best. Leaving us to win at Batley by a mere 46 points then!! There's no way you can go onto a rugby field and plan to win by that many. And if we did win the conspiracy theorists would have a field day!

I noticed that Workington were scoring at a point a minute until well into the second half yesterday, pity they didn't keep it going as say a 70-point margin rather than the eventual 40-point win may have given us something tangible to aim for.

Shame really, another two points and I would be feeling pretty confident we'd be able to escape. Take your pick on which game those two points went begging ... Donny away? Workington at home in Super 8s? Halifax at home AND away? Whitehaven away in the league, where we blew a handy half-time lead with the worst 40 minutes of the season? 

i am a town fan and don t like dr either , to be fair though most wigan players we got played well for us ..what we hated was they would send 4 up , we would announce our 19 for the weekend , wigan would get injuries friday night , and they would then pull their players on saturday/sunday .....i would rather season long loans or month loans minimum .

Point taken Ramone,,,but I could be right I could be wrong,,,, i stated " probably advised " as I don't know what is said between them,do you? But what I do know is DR don't work chopping changing and rotating a team is not conducive to a settled team playing tactically and in harmony, lets take a leaf out of Dewsbury's book and drop DR for a reserve side it seems to be working for them,they even won some silverware,,,,, as for and as far as I know we have enough Players,,somewhere along the line someone stated we had 47 on our books, if that's true lets give it a go or would it not be possible as maybe we can't afford a second team coach?...

No I don't know either what is said between them.Maybe  Mc Dermott most likely said , you need to remove your winger Barry.

drop him for a few games. Barry got it wrong again and dropped the wrong winger.

i would say that we cannot afford to run a reserve team , even most superleague clubs say they can't afford to run reserve sides , let alone us. It's not the appointment of a reserve coach , I would say but the running costs of buses, winning pay etc. 

We have won 3 of our last 4 games,with no dr,and also players that have not been in eaton,s plans all season,ie backhouse,castle,trout,reed,and yet these guys play out of there skin.Also sticking with certain players who let us down constantly,,,,then suddenly has a good idea,keep exchanging the hookers,brilliant,way too late bazza,way too late,,shambles,and don't get me started on the Donny away game.

58 points eh? Seems highly unlikely to say the least. Even if Donny do go to Whitehaven and win, they won't thrash them - let's say a 12 point win at best. Leaving us to win at Batley by a mere 46 points then!! There's no way you can go onto a rugby field and plan to win by that many. And if we did win the conspiracy theorists would have a field day!

I noticed that Workington were scoring at a point a minute until well into the second half yesterday, pity they didn't keep it going as say a 70-point margin rather than the eventual 40-point win may have given us something tangible to aim for.

Shame really, another two points and I would be feeling pretty confident we'd be able to escape. Take your pick on which game those two points went begging ... Donny away? Workington at home in Super 8s? Halifax at home AND away? Whitehaven away in the league, where we blew a handy half-time lead with the worst 40 minutes of the season? 

Batley are safe due to their points difference so haven't got much to play for. Hunslet could put up a fight....

With Haven playing Donny on Saturday night you will know beforehand whether you are relegated or still fighting for a place in the championship.

If Haven get beat there will be a lot of twitchy bums in Jamland.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived