A very British Jihadist

This bit is just perfect...

“In the West, it is common knowledge to walk out of a room wearing the same pair of shoes that you wore while entering the room. Nay, it is common sense,” he says.

“However here in Shām, our Syrian brothers … believe that everyone can share each other’s footwear.

“Sometimes you would enter a building and when leaving, you would see the person with your shoes walking 100 yards ahead of you and it can be quite irritating.”

So there you have it, a new proverb....

Before criticising a man, wait for him to walk 100 yards in your shoes.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Could be a nasty shock for him if he gets left with Richard Reid's shoes to wear :tongue:

brush2.jpg

Boom, boom!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

"These arabs steal my shoes, have abysmal eating manners and what's worst is that they won't queue!"  (paraphrased Independent article)

:D :D

I know it's a serious issue with all of the nutjobs in one place but that just made me chuckle.

I bet they only have foreign food to eat too!

Wonder if the clothing exchange also extends to underpants when they all  tootle of to the communal bath. I mean to say getting a verruca ridden scabby plastic flip flop seems  a good result as opposed finding a religious maniacs salty chamois leather posing pouch has been exchanged for your Debenhams jockey shorts.

Archived