elliot miller?

troutmaster

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep gone for definite. thanks for all the years and quality tries but it's time to move on now. We have a quality finished article in Carter, a couple of good young prospects in Sam and tee and I'm sure we'll be looking for an experienced replacement as well.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I hope you know what you're doing chief ... Could have been looking for much higher than this and with all our blessings . After the clubs handling of him , and going to our bitterest neighbours , it does stick in the craw if I'm totally honest , but it's his call . We regroup and move on and make sure he's made a big mistake . Can't really say wish you well , but thanks for everything while you were here.

Phil said incoming numbers are dependent on outgoing so no doubt this hole will be filled to maintain our strength in depth . We wait to to see what is up our sleeve but I'm sure we will be going all out , with a signing , to make sure we don't lose out in terms of quality

Thanks to Elliot for his contribution to Town, but nobody is irreplaceable and I'm sure PV has a replacement lined up. It's disappointing that he has chosen to leave, was hoping he'd give us one more year to repay the year he missed, but onwards and upwards and lets concentrate on supporting those who remain loyal to the club.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Brett Carter named for Scotland today ....with laal Callum

fully deserved for Brett, been outstanding over the last few months, and his performances have made the Miller blow a bit easier to take.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

not sure a replacement is urgent , sam wont want to be missing as many games in his second season , tee is building up (what a try on sunday candidate for try of the season from tee's break ) , also don't forget declan is centre winger and theres other centres here to cover if dec has to go on the wing , such as akehurst 

He'll be announced as a Whitehaven player tomorrow

And good old H4E is now whinging Town have spoiled the massive announcement that Haven have staged a major coup by signing a Town player.

Funny how H4E changes his tune..... not long ago he was saying none of Town's players were good enough for the Mighty Haven and now he is over the moon at the prospect of the Mighty Haven capturing some Town players.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Wingers aren't exactly coups.... They stand on the touch line and finish off moves created by others ....

I like miller but there's a lot worse that we could lose :) see of he likes playing outside Chris "I can pass one way " Taylor ha ha that's not to mention is defence ha

he won't be playing on the wing.

Archived