League 1 Play-Offs: Keighley Cougars away. Sunday 27th September

gogledd

Prices have now been confirmed for tickets for Sunday's game at Cougars. £16 Adults; £10 Concessions; £3 Juniors.

The Supporters Club are organising transport - a booking sheet is in Glyndwr University Sports Centre - £14 for members; £16 for non-members.  Kick off is showing on the RFL website as 15:00 so the coach will leave the Turf at 11:30.

A drop goal was all that separated the two sides the last time they met at Cougar Park so expect another nail-biting, edge of the seat game again. Crusaders have been in good form recently and Cougars are struggling compared to earlier in the season. But they'll come off the back of the defeat at Oldham with grit and determination.

It should be a cracker.

If you've got people back fit and well, i think you might pinch this one. 

Must admit, I'm not counting on the injured being back fit....couple of broken bones and pretty bad ligament damage I don't think will be back, but them notwithstanding we've played some really good stuff in the last few games, and I fancy us to go over there and get the win :)

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

Well done Cougars, we finally ran out of steam but not down hearted.

Its been a great season and despite the horrific injury crisis we had to deal with the club still did what it set out to do, that being WIN the I-pro cup and make the play-offs.

Many a 'heartland' club would like to stay that they had hit their targets as well as we have!

Onward and hopefully upward next year with another season to consolidate our club which lets face it, is nothing but a baby in years. 

Many thanks for the warm welcome the club and its supporters has received today in Keithley and other clubs this season, looking forward to visiting many next year.

Regards 7

Commiserations Crusaders. I don't think there were many Keighley supporters who really expected that kind of scoreline this afternoon. Having been at both our previous games this season and seen how your team can play I know I didn't expect it. As Burley Cougar has already said, you are always welcome at Keighley. I was standing amongst your support on the long open side today and you all gave your team great backing for the full 80 minutes. Please don't take offence if I say I hope we don't see you next season, I'm sure you'll know what I mean by that - I hope we go up - but whatever happens I'm sure we all wish you all the best. 

thanks guys, appreciated :)

as 7 says above, we're still a very young club so we have time on our side, you don't get rid of us that easily - we'll be back!! ;)

It has been a pretty good season all-round, and I do wonder if next season's L1 will be as close and competitive next year, or will Tolouse come in and just wipe the floor with all of us......

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

Archived