Castleford Panthers

How many more casualties before someone wakes up and smells the coffee the RFL policies are killing the amatuer game .

The NCL Management need to distance themselves away from the RFL and go back to basics and run the leagues for the benefit of the community not the professional game .

Scholarships and academy's are taking the lifeblood of the OA away .

Youth rugby is in major decline and the CB representatives of which the chair and president of the NCL sit on have to shoulder some of the blame

The RFL s policies around youth rugby and the ill fated switch to summer is now becoming the disaster many of us predicted .

How many more casualties before someone wakes up and smells the coffee the RFL policies are killing the amatuer game .

The NCL Management need to distance themselves away from the RFL and go back to basics and run the leagues for the benefit of the community not the professional game .

Scholarships and academy's are taking the lifeblood of the OA away .

Youth rugby is in major decline and the CB representatives of which the chair and president of the NCL sit on have to shoulder some of the blame

The RFL s policies around youth rugby and the ill fated switch to summer is now becoming the disaster many of us predicted .

The RFL, Summer rugby, Scholarships, Academies, Community Board or Coffee smelling have nothing to do with the Panthers' demise, but don't let it stop you trotting out the same old crud.

The RFL, Summer rugby, Scholarships, Academies, Community Board or Coffee smelling have nothing to do with the Panthers' demise, but don't let it stop you trotting out the same old crud.

Do you think Panthers will be back at a lower level next season?

I remember watching Cas Panthers at home to East Hull i think it was?Panthers had the biggest set of forwards i have ever seen in RL EITHER AMATEUR OR PRO.They had Mark Castle,Matt Embleton,Craig Potter,Adam Scott,Neil Hutchinson,Sean Hesketh of the ones i can remember?They simply outmuscled their opponents that day in the 2007/8 season.Shame to see them drop out of the NCL.

Of the six big lads i mentioned before, 4 of them went on to play Pro rugby League which suggests that they came up through the Panthers own Junior systems which is always the best way forward for any club.

Didn't Steve Scott (Psycho) also used to play for them for a season or 2? That must have been some big pack!

Have Stanley Rangers been relegated due to the fact Cas have pulled out?

In the Division 2 round up it states "STANLEY RANGERS are relegated after losing 36-10 at DEWSBURY CELTIC."

The league tables do say otherwise with the relegation line beneath Stanley.

Have Stanley Rangers been relegated due to the fact Cas have pulled out?

In the Division 2 round up it states "STANLEY RANGERS are relegated after losing 36-10 at DEWSBURY CELTIC."

The league tables do say otherwise with the relegation line beneath Stanley.

If true I assume that's to keep division 3 at a minimum of 10 teams? Would have thought they'll get a reprieve if new clubs get voted in

They have had several ongoing problems since around 2011 involving the wider club, committee, the junior set-up and floating players.

Isn't 2011 round about the same time their players started turning out in the summer with Kippax

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived