Question Time

Susanne Evans kicked off tonight with some dodgy statistics already.  Is she still in UKIP?  Or like Carswell by name only? 

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Susanne Evans kicked off tonight with some dodgy statistics already.  Is she still in UKIP?  Or like Carswell by name only? 

If ever there was an advert for not voting UKIP, there she sits.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

If ever there was an advert for not voting UKIP, there she sits.

Generally she is the sensible wing.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Why has a British TV programme have a Greek Marxist on talking about economics?

Its like asking Jeremy Corbyn to judge a beauty contest

Because its a programme that accepts a range of views.  It seems Ken Clarke and 'the creek' probably agree on more than they disagree on.

My point is why a former greek finance minister(lol) be on a british tv programme

Do you think greek tv would have Norman Lamont on

You don't think UK politicians appear on overseas TV?  Really?  Do you actually leave your village?

Rolling on... This Week on now.  Doesn't Jacob Rees-Mogg look like Herr Flick?  If criticising Corbyn for his dress code is fair game then that means it's fair enough for Tories.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Rolling on... This Week on now.  Doesn't Jacob Rees-Mogg look like Herr Flick?  If criticising Corbyn for his dress code is fair game then that means it's fair enough for Tories.

I always thin Grant Shapps looks like Mr Tumble (I have grandchildren,. that's my excuse)

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Archived