Ronnie Pickering

I think he comes from Hull any citizens of that fine city know him or even heard of him?

Never 'eard of either him or the Ronnie Pickering of the thread started yesterday.  :tongue:

Hull's version of Jade Goody - fat, thick & ugly - destined for reality TV stardom !

Speaking of yesterday's thread, what happened to your post that I quoted on it?  :huh:

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Never 'eard of either him or the Ronnie Pickering of the thread started yesterday.  :tongue:

Speaking of yesterday's thread, what happened to your post that I quoted on it?  :huh:

oh one started yesterday? Sorry I am 3400 Miles away first I saw was social media this morning.I was a bit relieved when I found out where he came from because I thought the area looked like Swarcliffe (swoggy) or Whinmoor

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

I think he comes from Hull any citizens of that fine city know him or even heard of him?

If he walked into a pub with Roy Boy around these parts, people would say "who's that ###### with Roy?".

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

If he walked into a pub with Roy Boy around these parts, people would say "who's that ###### with Roy?".

Absolutely spot on.

Folk from further afield might not believe it but I think John M will confirm.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Absolutely spot on.

Folk from further afield might not believe it but I think John M will confirm.

it was the same that time he went to see the Pope at the Vatican. The faithful in St Peters Square were all saying, " Who's that on the balcony with Roy Boy?"

Archived