Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

2 Oct: Super 8s SF - Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

For Browny and Wellsy it's:

"ALL LEEDS AREN'T WE"

Thanks.

Still a stupid chant.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Said to my wife, see if he has a dig at the ref when Cunningham came on screen, and yep, he did.

Cant help himself.

Give it a day or so, and it'll all be attributed to Shaun Wane. :P 

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Everything after the first dig was to be fair

Sorry I missed it if there was a dig ... He was talking when I put it on !!

WTF was Kylie Leuluai saying?!

He was doing his best John Bateman impression.

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

So there is next week's stat.

Leeds have never beaten Wigan in a major final

Edited by Irish Saint

To be fair it was down to one call, same as the game at Huddersfield last week.

In fairness again they rarely go against Leeds.

he complained last week when Wire comprehensively beat them.

A pity Cunningham said that at the start but that wasn't his main focus in the interview and his tone certainly wasn't bitter. I prefer to concentrate on the nice tribute he paid to Leeds and some of their retiring legends. The first few seconds aside he showed plenty of class there.

A pity Cunningham said that at the start but that wasn't his main focus in the interview and his tone certainly wasn't bitter. I prefer to concentrate on the nice tribute he paid to Leeds and some of their retiring legends. The first few seconds aside he showed plenty of class there.

Fully agree

he spoke well last week, after he had a dig about the ref...

To say it's a semi final there isn't the usual headingley atmosphere, I'm surprised, best atmosphere in the league usually.

Leeds weren't winning,

they only turned up after 70 minutes!

he spoke well last week, after he had a dig about the ref...

He has made a bit of an unfortunate habit of complaining about decisions, but he recovered well there.

Gutted... Superb performance.

Well done Leeds though; very good side. Big ovation from me to Peacock, Leulaia and Sinfield; 3 huge players for the club and will leave a massive hole to fill. There was no way Sinfield was MOM this evening but certainly turned up when needed with that 40/20. Good luck to all 3 and Wigan will have to be at their very best next week to beat this Leeds side.

was that their last game for the rhinos at headingley? never heard anyone mention it tonight :stop:

Leeds weren't winning,

they only turned up after 70 minutes!

They were there, language was why they cut the noise, but if it had carried on you'd have complained at that.

21st century sport in a nutshell. A whole team wearing black boots (in any football code) is suddenly the exception instead of the rule. And, whatever you think of RU, it looks good.

Yes, yes, all this scintillating game play is well and good, but black boots are what will get the punters coming back for more!