Rhodri Lloyd
Rob Lever

Gone
Andy Ackers - London
Richie Hawkyard - Keighley
Darren Hawkyard - Keighley

Tony Suffolk - Australia

I'll try and add any that come along

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Only put down confirmed, various outgoing have been rumoured as well but nothing announced yet

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Ackers has been tremendous and carried us forward but the opportunity for him only highlights the position Swinton are in. Whilst out trajectory is ever upwards we are not (yet!) of sufficient force in the game to dictate such matters and provided the Board did all they could then I am content with that. As ex-colt says above, we have strengthened our position with promotion and with Suffolk have "pinched" their "best" player. So we are still in a better place than last year (and previous years). Chin up Monkey..... Think we need to work on our tactical kicking game for next year so any suggestions?

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

Suffolk confirmed and added, Ackers going tone a massive loss but time moves on, good luck buddy

mark.gif

Don't rate Tony Suffolk think he is a bad signing for you. Just to show you our grace we will take him back off you for nowt.

Really I'm peed off that he has left and despite being banned for 10 games I thought he was our best player by miles.

Good luck Tony

Hopefully upto date

mark.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Updated all be it a couple of days late

mark.gif

New signings added

mark.gif

Don't know much about some of the new signings but can't wait for friendlies

mark.gif

Lever went back from his loan then was released and signed so that is correct. I look forward to pointing out all the spelling and grammar errors that are released from the professional team at Swinton this season. You need to get out more Steve

mark.gif

Paul Wood gone already

mark.gif

Archived