New Signings Thread

PaulT

• 3 weeks later...

Stevie Nash has signed as a prop now

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Anyone know the length of the contracts? Are they all just 1 year

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

• 2 weeks later...

Suffolk gone, hope we can get some experience in the front row to help out Mike Morrison. An even younger looking team then we were expecting but hopefully this shows in their hunger

mark.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thackray confirmed as gone, Rothwell not given a number due to work commitments and Hallett is still at Huddersfield I take it

mark.gif

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2015 at 1:24 PM, Wazman said:

Do we need another prop If Wood gone?

We've got Morrison, Austin, Hand, Suffolk, Thackery and Lever played prop on many occasions last season.

Personally I think we need another second row to boost the numbers in that position.

On 11/30/2015 at 7:28 AM, Mark said:

Anyone know the length of the contracts? Are they all just 1 year

On 12/22/2015 at 4:28 PM, zaz9 said:

I hope i am wrong but i have heard young Tom Thackray has retired from the game, its a shame because i thought

he would do really well with you guys

Why do you fear playing us so much?...we aren't mean..just let us in for a moment...just open it a crack...thats it!...Of course we have no ill intent....just a little wider please?

OPEN THE DOOR AND LET US IN....!

not by the hair of our chinny chin chins...

We are coming and we will take whatever we want!

Signed,

The Wolfpack

"Hunt With The Pack!"

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2017 at 1:06 AM, Kayakman said:

Why do you fear playing us so much?...we aren't mean..just let us in for a moment...just open it a crack...thats it!...Of course we have no ill intent....just a little wider please?

OPEN THE DOOR AND LET US IN....!

not by the hair of our chinny chin chins...

We are coming and we will take whatever we want!

Signed,

The Wolfpack

"Hunt With The Pack!"

Lions like driving away hyenas in the wild so a bunch of wolves will be no trouble at all! 

1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Lions like driving away hyenas in the wild so a bunch of wolves will be no trouble at all! 

Well, we are gonna find out, Yup!...we are gonna find out soon!

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2018 at 5:53 AM, Gerrumonside ref said:

Is it true you big brave Lions!,  are thinking of cancelling the game because you got a wee wiff of snow...is that true?

Come on...please tell me that is not true and you lions are no really just squealing wimpy cubs?

14 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Is it true you big brave Lions!,  are thinking of cancelling the game because you got a wee wiff of snow...is that true?

Come on...please tell me that is not true and you lions are no really just squealing wimpy cubs?

You lost to the London horse people last week. 

Yes, a bunch of horses.

Not so much the Wolfpack as the Lurpack!

28 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

You lost to the London horse people last week. 

Yes, a bunch of horses.

Not so much the Wolfpack as the Lurpack!

Your talking big now, but wait until that snowstorm hits and you run out of natural gas!  And wild Broncos are dangerous, they have a good kick and a bad bite!

• 3 months later...

Archived