Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PaulT

New Signings Thread

Recommended Posts

Do we need another prop If Wood gone?

We've got Morrison, Austin, Hand, Suffolk, Thackery and Lever played prop on many occasions last season.

Personally I think we need another second row to boost the numbers in that position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stevie Nash has signed as a prop now


"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know the length of the contracts? Are they all just 1 year


"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suffolk gone, hope we can get some experience in the front row to help out Mike Morrison. An even younger looking team then we were expecting but hopefully this shows in their hunger


"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope i am wrong but i have heard young Tom Thackray has retired from the game, its a shame because i thought

he would do really well with you guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thackray confirmed as gone, Rothwell not given a number due to work commitments and Hallett is still at Huddersfield I take it


"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2015 at 1:24 PM, Wazman said:

Do we need another prop If Wood gone?

We've got Morrison, Austin, Hand, Suffolk, Thackery and Lever played prop on many occasions last season.

Personally I think we need another second row to boost the numbers in that position.

 

On 11/30/2015 at 7:28 AM, Mark said:

Anyone know the length of the contracts? Are they all just 1 year

 

On 12/22/2015 at 4:28 PM, zaz9 said:

I hope i am wrong but i have heard young Tom Thackray has retired from the game, its a shame because i thought

he would do really well with you guys

Why do you fear playing us so much?...we aren't mean..just let us in for a moment...just open it a crack...thats it!...Of course we have no ill intent....just a little wider please?

OPEN THE DOOR AND LET US IN....!

not by the hair of our chinny chin chins...

We are coming and we will take whatever we want!

Signed,

The Wolfpack

"Hunt With The Pack!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2017 at 1:06 AM, Kayakman said:

 

 

Why do you fear playing us so much?...we aren't mean..just let us in for a moment...just open it a crack...thats it!...Of course we have no ill intent....just a little wider please?

OPEN THE DOOR AND LET US IN....!

not by the hair of our chinny chin chins...

We are coming and we will take whatever we want!

Signed,

The Wolfpack

"Hunt With The Pack!"

Lions like driving away hyenas in the wild so a bunch of wolves will be no trouble at all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Lions like driving away hyenas in the wild so a bunch of wolves will be no trouble at all! 

Well, we are gonna find out, Yup!...we are gonna find out soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2018 at 5:53 AM, Gerrumonside ref said:

Lions like driving away hyenas in the wild so a bunch of wolves will be no trouble at all! 

Is it true you big brave Lions!,  are thinking of cancelling the game because you got a wee wiff of snow...is that true?

Come on...please tell me that is not true and you lions are no really just squealing wimpy cubs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Is it true you big brave Lions!,  are thinking of cancelling the game because you got a wee wiff of snow...is that true?

Come on...please tell me that is not true and you lions are no really just squealing wimpy cubs?

You lost to the London horse people last week. 

Yes, a bunch of horses.

Not so much the Wolfpack as the Lurpack!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

You lost to the London horse people last week. 

Yes, a bunch of horses.

Not so much the Wolfpack as the Lurpack!

 

Your talking big now, but wait until that snowstorm hits and you run out of natural gas!  And wild Broncos are dangerous, they have a good kick and a bad bite!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's the winger who played today at 32, Brown. Is it Alex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it is Joe Brown. From Wigan juniors. 


I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...