Brow v West Hull

Brows 3rd match in 6 days may take its toll as West Hull need to win to stay up..I think Brow will still come away with the points and West Hull champs last year will drop to 1st division..Be great next year 3 Cumbrian teams in premier league..Wonder if there has been this many before

I play for the firsts at East leeds no excuses from us guys we shouldn't have to relay on other teams to get beat to stay up in the premier!! We always have a strong team at start of the year then boys loose intrest and we get injurys... Swings and roundabouts we will be back up after next year when we batter Hunslet milford and oulton in the local derbys

West Hull gave a very good account of themselves yesterday in a tough match,both teams had players missing but gave it there all,great game to watch which I think would be fair to say Wests dominated for longer periods and came away with well deserved points to keep up in the premier division.See you next season Siddal,Green Army

I play for the firsts at East leeds no excuses from us guys we shouldn't have to relay on other teams to get beat to stay up in the premier!! We always have a strong team at start of the year then boys loose intrest and we get injurys... Swings and roundabouts we will be back up after next year when we batter Hunslet milford and oulton in the local derbys

That's a good attitude to have mate, I'm sure you'll be back in no time at all.

There will be some cracking Leeds derbies next season in division one Red and white army!I look forward to watching the 4 teams mentioned and as i go to EASTS 6 or 7 times a season i hope you come straight back up again.I just wish somebody would come round the spectators and announce the programme ticket winner before the end of the game!

Brow players look shatered yesferday but never gave up for the full 80mns,3 games in 6 days is a big ask for any team. Plus Huby brothers James Dixon, Charlie Tomlinson and adam Ramsdan, Dean Rooney all missing.

Just had a quick look at conference web site and the only 2 players missing from last couple of games yesterday, young Jake Moore and Ben Abran, but wests won and that's it, it will test a lot of teams next season with hopefully 3 trips up to West Cumbria next season.

Ben Arbon played yesterday came on as sub the others named were missing for various reasons,long term injuries,international duties,suspensions or working,as for the old payment saga the only payment for yesterdays superb performance was in staying up, see you all next season

That's what I call a close finish, just think if the 3 Cumbrian sides end up in the play offs next season, that would be fantastic for the Cumbrian rugby league fans,

Archived