New signing

Keep The Faith

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet every time someone has that opinion it's the same 2 or 3 on here who claim otherwise. Similar to the Kear out poll that was by far in favour of keeping Kear at batley.

I was in favour of keeping Kear - very much so, in fact.

However, I was still critical of the club's management and the lack of enterprise displayed in a number of areas. So were many,

many more.

As I said, the critics are not restricted to two or three people who all post on this forum - far from it.

r02c.gif

Who knows we may blow teams away in the friendlies like last year and then......

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Right.... just consider this scenario ...  'big Alex; signs for Saints for a fee less than was offered from a championship club!! .. struggles to make an impact in pre season and is loaned out to said championship club for the season ( e,g  Haggerty last year) ... then who looks the fool? I hope you have a clause in the contract which states and gives you first refusal on any loan deal if he fails to make the desired impact .... or you could and probably will find him playing against you next year and also not having that extra cash by way of softening the blow!!! Classic!!

Right.... just consider this scenario ...  'big Alex; signs for Saints for a fee less than was offered from a championship club!! .. struggles to make an impact in pre season and is loaned out to said championship club for the season ( e,g  Haggerty last year) ... then who looks the fool? I hope you have a clause in the contract which states and gives you first refusal on any loan deal if he fails to make the desired impact .... or you could and probably will find him playing against you next year and also not having that extra cash by way of softening the blow!!! Classic!!

Anyone that saw Walmsley in his first season knew that he was destined for the top; but just to cover your point, Walmsley did play for Batley the season after he was sold.

Right.... just consider this scenario ... 'big Alex; signs for Saints for a fee less than was offered from a championship club!! .. struggles to make an impact in pre season and is loaned out to said championship club for the season ( e,g Haggerty last year) ... then who looks the fool? I hope you have a clause in the contract which states and gives you first refusal on any loan deal if he fails to make the desired impact .... or you could and probably will find him playing against you next year and also not having that extra cash by way of softening the blow!!! Classic!!

I doubt walmsley will be loaned out at all next year saints best player in 2015 by a country mile lmao

Archived