New signings

rossco123

I believe that most of last year's squad have been offered new deals (but on reduced terms). Such is the pull of Murray, I think a lot of them will end up resigning despite less money being offered.

In terms of new signings, I believe we'll be raiding our dear friends in Rochdale for a couple of players :)

CEO confirmed last night we will have a squad of 26 to 27 players. Muzza is signed. And contrary to malicious rumours we are definitely playing at the Racecourse next season. I  dont know how some of these rumours start but it would be wise for any Crusaders fan to challenge the source of any gossip being spread.

In fairness Jono is the only player to have left Crusaders for a rival club in 4 years so the Board of Directors and North Wales Crusaders must be an attractive place to come. For one leaving for Rochdale (Jono) there are 2 leaving and coming to us!

CEO confirmed last night we will have a squad of 26 to 27 players. Muzza is signed. And contrary to malicious rumours we are definitely playing at the Racecourse next season. I  dont know how some of these rumours start but it would be wise for any Crusaders fan to challenge the source of any gossip being spread.

In fairness Jono is the only player to have left Crusaders for a rival club in 4 years so the Board of Directors and North Wales Crusaders must be an attractive place to come. For one leaving for Rochdale (Jono) there are 2 leaving and coming to us!

you got a hotline into Jamie??

who's coming in from 'orrnets??

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

Archived