Play off's

How do the play off's work in the premier division. Who is playing who ? And where and when is the final played.

Answers please.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

1st miners home to 2nd siddal winner through to final played 24/10

3rd mayfield home to 6th dockers loser out, 4th st.pats home to 5th loser out,  played 17/10  winners play each other loser of that out ( highest placed side at home) winner plays loser of 1st and 2nd for a place in the final, 

hope that makes sense Doug

Am I right in thinking that the game between the winner of 3 v6 and 4 v 5 will be played on the 24th Oct and then the winner of that game play the looser of 1 v 2 the following Saturday the 31st Oct with the grand final on the 7th Nov. Does anyone know where that game will be played.?

Am I right in thinking that the game between the winner of 3 v6 and 4 v 5 will be played on the 24th Oct and then the winner of that game play the looser of 1 v 2 the following Saturday the 31st Oct with the grand final on the 7th Nov. Does anyone know where that game will be played.?

Final is at Widnes on Sunday 8th November I think

By all accounts both Miners and Brow players still carrying a lot of grazes from the artificial pitch surface from the final, wonder if Widnes players have a magic potion they rub on before a game???

Why is it on a sunday?

It's about time all the clubs said no to the final being on a Sunday. They play Saturday's evey week then it gets changed !!! No thought for the players who get to the final and then will probably have to take a day off work on the Monday !!!!

It's about time all the clubs said no to the final being on a Sunday. They play Saturday's evey week then it gets changed !!! No thought for the players who get to the final and then will probably have to take a day off work on the Monday !!!!

Then there'd likely be accusations of stupidity for scheduling two big matches against each other. Yer caht win ah tell thee!

If Mayfield can improve their defence they always score plenty of tries. Here's hoping that they can go all the way. At the start of the season they would have snatched your hand off to end up in third place.

Let the best team win.

Wath Brow very impressive in a tough game at Wigan ST.Pats today!Good defence and seemed to win every collision which is testamy to their gym work.Only criticism is how they turned a 40/20 from young Rooney into a try to St.PATS within a minute?With the Huby brothers back i see no reason why they cannot win the Final this year.

A very good performance from Mayfield today. Hull Dockers were totaly outplayed. Next weeks game against Wath Brow will be a cracker. Both teams are in great form and are a big danger to the top two teams.

The only poor thing today was a referee who wanted to be more important than the teams. He managed to give a penalty for every single offence in the rule book. In what was a very clean but hard contact match he even gave a team warning to both sides. All in all a very poor official.

Wath Brow very impressive in a tough game at Wigan ST.Pats today!Good defence and seemed to win every collision which is testamy to their gym work.Only criticism is how they turned a 40/20 from young Rooney into a try to St.PATS within a minute?With the Huby brothers back i see no reason why they cannot win the Final this year.

Big effort from the Brow with 8 teenagers in the 17,should be a great match at Rochdale next week,especially if the Brow have some troops back.

Must agree with you Big Doug. Fantastic display by Mayfield today but spoilt by the idiot in the middle.

You say he give a penalty for every single offence in the rule book, he gave penalties for things that are not in the book.

Surely he must be accountable to someone and I'm sorry he should never referee another game until he has improved.

Every club has its idiots, but some times they go to far, Mayfield officials should have intervened and if they let it go it will just get worse.

I was there a couple of weeks ago,plenty of good banter with genuine rugby supporters,but there was a small group of idiots who never stopped shouting abuse at the officials and away team,shame really as a few of them were old enough to know better.

Archived