Yorkshire cup round 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fryston were worthy 50 points to 10 winners against North hull knights today at south leeds stadium on a cold early sunday afternoon.Fryston played open rugby based on good discipline led up front by mom Jack Smith who repeatedly broke the line and found willing support players time after time! There dominance started very early and they were 20-0 up after 20 minutes and never looked back with a hat-trick to winger Adam Rothwell and 2 tries to full back Cryer and 2 to old stager McHugh who is still a real line breaker on the right edge.

North hull knights should never play again discrace to game they was wantin trouble from when the got of bus fryston were really discipline and put on a very good perfomence

I must say I was at the match I thought the game apart from one flair up was played in a good spirit, NHK were well beaten by a better team, I thought both sets of fans had been on the pop, I heard the NHK's pub opened at 8.00 and they were abusing each other all match something was going to kick off, luckily I was not in the bar and did not see anything I was trying to watch the ladies match whom I felt sorry for. We left before the police arrived and there were a large number of NHK players and supporters outside keeping away from the trouble

Sorry to say Beer was the cause, there was a chap in front of me with 3 young lads who all behaved, he swore was abusive and tanked up then we wonder why kids grow up as they do, some of the females were not much better

Its not a joke pal am sure barla will sort the situation the problem is teams try and use fryston past at present there coached really well and there miles infront of other teams in league am sure this will damper there chance of application for ncl rugby

Archived