16th October

16th October.

Six. Teenth. Of. Oc. Tober.

Six. Bloody. Teenth. Bloody. Of. Bloody. Oc. Bloody. Tober.

...and I've just walked past a hotel in Salford that appears to have its Christmas Tree up in reception.

It's the 16th October, FFS.

Does the USAF do drone strikes on request?

My local supermarket cafe has been wishing me a Happy Halloween for the past fortnight.

Everything in the world is rubbish.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I thought it was Sam Burgess' fault. I blame him.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but England are now out of the RUWC and therefore Sam no longer has to carry the blame. HTH :P

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

The Christmas lights were certainly up on Roundhay Road in Leeds yesterday.  They weren't up in Morley on Saturday, but I bet they're up now. And they'll sodding well be there until February probably, that's three and a half months of Christmas!!!! :(  I HATE Christmas!

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Archived