Leeds Rhinos Vs New Zealand

OMEGA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a late addition to the Test series and so could not be accommodated in the tv scheduling,so please don't try and start another negative thread.

Thanks for the info, in today's technological world I wouldn't have thought it beyond capability to televise a match with late notice even if it were net based.

As for your other comment,

Within the forum rules I'll talk about what I like, who the hell are you to dictate what gets discussed on here!

Is this game being televised by anyone, shame if it isn't.

Weren't these warm ups used by Aussie clubs to smash GB before they played tests against Australia.

Given the invites to ex-Leeds/Leeds retirees , will it be some kind of soft exhibition game to celebrate all the retirements? 

Weren't these warm ups used by Aussie clubs to smash GB before they played tests against Australia.

Given the invites to ex-Leeds/Leeds retirees , will it be some kind of soft exhibition game to celebrate all the retirements? 

For a NZ side with no half-back and lots of changes it will be perfect for them to try things out. The NZRL will also have a financial guarantee from Leeds no doubt. Clever decision all round.

Is this game being televised by anyone, shame if it isn't.

SKY really ought to be showing this, if they're not its just another indication of their 'no more than required' approach to servicing their RL contract.

Why would they televise it.Their contract is for SL and the Challenge Cup.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

This was a late addition to the Test series and so could not be accommodated in the tv scheduling,so please don't try and start another negative thread.

You're saying six and a half months notice is not something which could be accommodated by Sky? Unlikely. Since they don't have rights to the series it's likely they just weren't interested in covering the warm up game.

But their contract doesn't cover it. Buy a ticket if you want to watch it.

It must be impossible to add it as a one off then!

It's sold out apparently

Any other suggestions as to how the many fans who want to watch all four Kiwi Tour games can see this game!

It must be impossible to add it as a one off then!

It's sold out apparently

Any other suggestions as to how the many fans who want to watch all four Kiwi Tour games can see this game!

Buy a ticket.It's simple really.Again the game was announced months ago,giving you ample opportunity to buy a ticket.

Buy a ticket.It's simple really.Again the game was announced months ago,giving you ample opportunity to buy a ticket.

Capacity is 17,000 what about all those that can't get tickets but want to see the game. Is it really that unreasonable that someone broadcasts the match

I don't see what everyone's problem is with the suggestion!

Capacity is 17,000 what about all those that can't get tickets but want to see the game. Is it really that unreasonable that someone broadcasts the match

I don't see what everyone's problem is with the suggestion!

Then they don't get to see the game.It may be available to buy on dvd afterwards,try contacting the club!

Then they don't get to see the game.It may be available to buy on dvd afterwards,try contacting the club!

Have a word with yourself!

Fans would like to watch the game live, buying it on DVD weeks later is something different again.

Have a word with yourself!

Fans would like to watch the game live, buying it on DVD weeks later is something different again.

Really,again,if you REALLY  wanted to see the game,you'd have bought a ticket.

Still,typical RL supporter moaning that it's not laid out on a plate for them.

Really,again,if you REALLY  wanted to see the game,you'd have bought a ticket.

Still,typical RL supporter moaning that it's not laid out on a plate for them.

I think you've got things backwards old lad,

I'd be happy to buy a ticket if it wasn't sold out, unfortunately as a single dad of 5, on a small income I have to live month to month and be very careful how I commit my money.

We're not all as well off as you it seems, so take your unwanted criticism and keep it!

I don't think I'm being unreasonable to ask why no ones broadcasting the game, it is after all a very rare occurance for there to be any Tour games against Club opposition.

I don't assume that I'm on my own in wanting to watch the match, I'm guessing you'd be up in arms if no one was interested in seeing the game.

The game has no coverage,you can't see it.Deal with it.

Are we not allowed to discuss the lack of coverage? This morning I watched a live stream of Tonga vs Cook Islands, surely a similar streaming service for this game is an idea worth discussing at least?

I think you've got things backwards old lad,

I'd be happy to buy a ticket if it wasn't sold out, unfortunately as a single dad of 5, on a small income I have to live month to month and be very careful how I commit my money.

We're not all as well off as you it seems, so take your unwanted criticism and keep it!

I don't think I'm being unreasonable to ask why no ones broadcasting the game, it is after all a very rare occurance for there to be any Tour games against Club opposition.

I don't assume that I'm on my own in wanting to watch the match, I'm guessing you'd be up in arms if no one was interested in seeing the game.

I don't care if the game was played behind closed doors.It isn't sky's responsibility to show the game "old lad"

Why not raise the issue when the game was announced,rather than now,when you can't get a ticket.I suspect that's the real issue.

Anyway,time for my roast swan,given I'm well off.toodle pip old lad.

Archived