2016 Shirts

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know which is worse,the shirt or the sponsor.

Why? They do great fish and chips.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It's not just one shop is it?

No, and wasn't the previous shirt sponsor VW, which doesn't carry much kudos at present does it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

They are quite a large company now and have a few around ncluding the giant original Harry Ramsden's in Guiseley which is the most famous F&C location in the world. 

Ah, I knew I'd heard of them somewhere before.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 outlets......a championship club level sponsor.

That shirt is awful BTW.......by far the worst so far

It is hard on the eyes - I wonder if it'll strobe on screen.

SNF23ROGER-380_914022a.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Barnaby Reddin, on 14 Nov 2015 - 8:06 PM, said:

5 outlets......a championship club level sponsor.

That shirt is awful BTW.......by far the worst so far

The Wetherby Whaler Group sponsor Trinity's club mascot, Daddy Cool.  The release is a nice bit of publicity for a local organisation that is putting some money into Rugby League. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Henson Park Old Firm, on 14 Nov 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:Henson Park Old Firm, on 14 Nov 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

i feel like a whale burger now....

Are you fat and greasy?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

The sponsor on the front isn't the shirt sponsor that will be on the Super League match kit.

Wetherby Whaler sponsored the shirt launch event (good business by the Trinity Commercial team) and they'll sponsor the Daddy Cool mascot.

I'm not in love with the shirt design but it looks better in this photo than it does on the official release picture of Danny Kirmond

image_zps3qhfpxuw.jpeg

The sponsor on the front isn't the shirt sponsor that will be on the Super League match kit.

Wetherby Whaler sponsored the shirt launch event (good business by the Trinity Commercial team) and they'll sponsor the Daddy Cool mascot.

I'm not in love with the shirt design but it looks better in this photo than it does on the official release picture of Danny Kirmond

image_zps3qhfpxuw.jpeg

If that photo is a more accurate rendition of the particular shades of blue, it is a better shirt than I originally thought. Still not a big fan of it, but the photo posted before made it look eye-watering.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived