Hawkyards go to Keighley

Blue Monkey

Although sad to see their departure I think we all wish them well at Keighley. A great big 'thank you' to them both for their loyal service in recent times especially Richie who has been outstanding for the Lions for the last 8 seasons.

Thanks Richie and Darren and good luck with the red-and-greens.

Me too! Can't think of a better fullback,outside superleague.It will be interesting to see who takes, Richie's position! For me this is the first,( and only negative,) of John Roddy's tenure and I can't believe both these lads, have signed for Keighley!( no disrespect intended.)

Me too! Can't think of a better fullback,outside superleague.It will be interesting to see who takes, Richie's position! For me this is the first,( and only negative,) of John Roddy's tenure and I can't believe both these lads, have signed for Keighley!( no disrespect intended.)

None taken

At full back we could do a lot worse at having the No. 1 jersey worn by ace kicker Ian Mort (if we can retain his services). Ian is such a talent at the place kick that he's worth his weight in gold in my team.

Fair to say nobody wanted Ritchie Hawyard or Darren to leave.

It's also unfair to discuss any contractual terms/offers on here, but terms were offered and choices made.

Both great players and gave great service to the Lions for which the current board including our chairman acknowledged.

Fair to say nobody wanted Ritchie Hawyard or Darren to leave.

It's also unfair to discuss any contractual terms/offers on here, but terms were offered and choices made.

Both great players and gave great service to the Lions for which the current board including our chairman acknowledged.

Archived