Predictions for the premier league play off's

Where, When and what time is the final being played? It should be a cracker. I fancy Sidal to just edge it.

Very hard to say that being a Lancastrian.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that Clegg and Cameron have made up and Maxwell has put the Miners on a win bonus first two rounds on him , I predict a ten point win for the Miners .

Nice one pal I hope that one part of this is correct .............the 10 point win, the other bar none fails

Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

What a great advert for rugby league, siddal had a great first half, but 1 thing I noticed, the whistle blew for half time, the siddal players all shook hands , hugged each other, I said to my wife wtf is going on , they think they've won it, I thought I'd missed the second half, and it was the final whistle . And that's why they lost. But take nothing away from miners, what a second half, brilliantly led by mom Scott obrien, how refreshing was it to see rugby league , played not from the coaches manual, but with flair , creativity, and guts. Siddal made a fatal mistake, they tried to protect there lead, and stopped playing attacking rugby . Having seen ametuer rugby league, for 45 years, it was as good a game, you could wish to see. And the miners , we're back to what I expect of leigh miners, flowing attacking rugby. Well done to both clubs.

If Mayfield were not in the final it was nicet to see a Lancashire club win. Well done to Miners in what was a fabulous comeback.

Sidal thought that they had won it at half time. It's not over till the fat lady sings.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

What a magnificent game of rugby league to watch in sunny Widnes. This was a great advert for the amateur game. Both sides played well and Miners just edged it in the end. Both sets of spectators were vocal trying to urge their team on, I think Miners also just won that as well. To all from both teams I would like to thank you all for a great day. Good luck to Siddal for next season.

Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

Archived