Justin Carney

Silly boy - was lauded by the Cas fans only to poo on his own doorstep

Devastating in attack - gash in defence

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Year loan deal with perminant option apparently. Try before you buy I guess. Assumed Cas couldn't broker a perminant deal anywhere.

We will have to see how he goes at Salford. We all know his strengh and his weaknesses. IMO he is an asset to a team playing well, less so when his team is struggling (tends to overplay/make poor calls leading to tries, conceded penalties). His performances will probably depend on how his team mates perform as much as his own actions.

Assume the BJB to Hull rumour is true, leaving Cas in need of a decent new winger (can't think of any available).

One things for sure I will be tempted to stick a few quid on him getting sent off when Salford come to Cas. His temper + stick from 6k Cas fans + sledging from all 13 Cas players is likely to be an explosive combination!

Assume the BJB to Hull rumour is true, leaving Cas in need of a decent new winger (can't think of any available).

That's a fair old merry go round. Lineham to wire....... monagan to cas........carney to Salford......BJB to Hull.

Looking at that think Cas have the worst deal.

Year loan deal with perminant option apparently. Try before you buy I guess. Assumed Cas couldn't broker a perminant deal anywhere.

Matthew Haggerty's move from Saints to Salford is also a loan deal. It makes sense for the player to see if they can cope with Marwan before committing to a permanent move.

That's a fair old merry go round. Lineham to wire....... monagan to cas........carney to Salford......BJB to Hull.

Looking at that think Cas have the worst deal.

you would

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

TBH I thought he would get a "better" club than Salford.

There again, Salford could go really well next season if Tim Sheens can build a solid pack and some team spirit.

Welsh Players:

Ben Evans was still limping when I saw him the other week. However, when we signed him on loan for a season when he was also recovering from an injury, he turned in some class performances.

Elliot Kear and Rhys Williams are definitely Superleague quality.

James Geurtjens is up to the job.

Championship Players:

I hate to say this, but Salford could do a lot worse than to sign any or all of  Adrian Purtell, Adam O'Brien,  Danny Addy and Lee Gaskell from the Bulls. We probably need the money too much to turn down a reasonable offer.

Jack Ormondroyd at Featherstone looks like he could be a really good player.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Why would he get a better club? He can't defend and has proved himself to be a nob and a threat to team cohesion.

I'm surprised anyone in SL would take him.

Maybe he couldn't afford the bus fare to go straight to Leigh?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Hes hardly a nob. She is the one who knew what it'd cause. Probably more doin her aswell only Carney got caught

You seem to be making two assumptions there:

1. The rumours are true.

2. It's still the 1970s.

Is it true that the Hull fc players refused to have Carney at the club?

Or was it the much less exciting rumour that Hull couldn't accommodate him because of salary cap / quota restrictions?

Archived