Bulldogs Community Website Update and Roadmap

Supertyke

The Bulldogs Community Website started as an experiment in February 2015, and after a completed season it's now time to look back at the last year and to plan ahead for the 2016 season.

The biggest problem I encountered was mainly due to my location. Living near Hamburg in Germany any information I have published is of course third hand information, it has obviously been impossible to write match reports and the such. I have countered that by using the power of Social Media to add what I hope has been interesting information. But its not enough ...

Looking back I was confronted with other difficulties that I hadn't reckoned with. i.e. getting hold of photos to use on the page. Unknown to me, Rugby League has put measures in place to stop match photographers sharing or even selling their photos to all but the press, which I am not.

And to add insult to injury, the Club has also removed nearly all videos from last season from Youtube

Under these circumstances, it has to be said, the Community Website has no future... I need allies!

I have as yet been unable to achieve my my main goal, i.e. participation by the fans. I started off with a forum named "Bulldogs Talk" which never really took off, and in hindsight it was somewhat unwisely competing with this forum. 

Now I have implemented a social feature, which some may say is a rip off of Facebook. But, it has obvious advantages in that it is completely integrated into the site which keeps everything together. It also has the added value that photos can be taken on your smart phone and be directly uploaded to the stream, for instance during matches. It also allows people at the matches to leave comments and update scores etc.. But it needs people to do this, and this is the challenge facing me over the next months.

Link: http://bulldogs.supertyke.net/social/home?usec=stream

Apart from Bulldogs supporters participating in general on the site, to keep the site up to date and not be published what has already been published elsewhere on the Internet I am really in need of people who would like to be more involved in the shaping of the website, to write match reports for example - maybe not every week, or to write for the website, supplying us with relevant information.

I am always grateful for suggestions, and it would be great if some (or all) would like to sign up on the site and have a look at the Social feature and maybe add first comments to it. Registering is easy, just hit register on the top menu on the website and Bob's your uncle!

For anyone with the urge to take a bigger part in this project, you can contact me via the contact form on the website, via PM on TotalRL, or as a Message on Facebook.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Cheers

Dave
http://bulldogs.supertyke.net/

I have to compliment you Dave on an excellent website and your obvious talents. Sadly I am not computer savvy and other than this forum and the BBC website I have little interest in't www. We do have some excellent supporters with many talents GC above being one of many. The guys n gals in the Marketing team, BISSA, The Supporters club, Batley Xplosion and the Girls on tour down under and many others including the BOD make this club special in my eyes, its just a shame things can't all be pulled together better imo  

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I have to compliment you Dave on an excellent website and your obvious talents. Sadly I am not computer savvy and other than this forum and the BBC website I have little interest in't www. We do have some excellent supporters with many talents GC above being one of many. The guys n gals in the Marketing team, BISSA, The Supporters club, Batley Xplosion and the Girls on tour down under and many others including the BOD make this club special in my eyes, its just a shame things can't all be pulled together better imo  

Thanks for the accolades Piggy's mate.

But this is also a large part of the dilemma. I would love to present all these institutions on the website, but apart from BISSA, I have no information on them expect for a tweet or two on Twitter now and again. I do agree that they make the club very special, and that they are under represented on official channels.

Maybe someone on this forum knows who I could get in touch with regarding Xplosion and the girls team to discuss them talking about themselves on the website, and not forgetting the supporters club of course...

And as far as Gary Coyle is concerned, I think Kevin Nicholas would have fits if I got him to help me, although I am thinking about it, I must admit ;-)

Thanks for the accolades Piggy's mate.

But this is also a large part of the dilemma. I would love to present all these institutions on the website, but apart from BISSA, I have no information on them expect for a tweet or two on Twitter now and again. I do agree that they make the club very special, and that they are under represented on official channels.

Maybe someone on this forum knows who I could get in touch with regarding Xplosion and the girls team to discuss them talking about themselves on the website, and not forgetting the supporters club of course...

And as far as Gary Coyle is concerned, I think Kevin Nicholas would have fits if I got him to help me, although I am thinking about it, I must admit ;-)

Went on to your site a few times last year. As an outsider I found it rather more interesting and informative (even third hand) than the official site, which came over as being amateurish at times, and out of date most of the time. I do think though, that if you wish to keep the site as an independent and objective one, you shouldn't be worrying about whether or not KN approves of those offering help and advice, or the sites content. surely there must be a few willing volunteers with a half decent camera prepared to take match pics - OK, they might not be pro standard, but they'll convey the message. I suppose It is possible though, that you might need KN's permission to  publish them on the net - I'm not o fay with the legal niceties - but he would be rather churlish to refuse. Good luck with the project anyway.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yours is an independant site not linked to Club at all so my views are irrelevant re anyone or any matter.

Photographers who attend our home games agree to supply us with a photo for our use if we ask & do not pass them to others for sale or otherwise so presumably you would ask a photographer direct if can use a photo and it is up to him/ her if he agrees & on what terms.

Dear Gary and Kevin are you saying photographers as in professionals, or even somebody with just a polaroid or digital.

Cheers Roger.

Dear Gary and Kevin are you saying photographers as in professionals, or even somebody with just a polaroid or digital.

Cheers Roger.

Strictly speaking ONLY accredited RFL photographers are allowed to take photos at any Super League or Championship ground, this is laid down in the terms set out by the RFL, again and strictly speaking the general public and all supporters are not allowed to even use any form of media recordinf device such as smart phones or simple point and shoot cameras, of course in the real world lots of clubs, especially those lower in the championship leagues choose to ignore the regulations and turn a blind eye as its virtually impossible to police.

However, some clubs are very very strick, ive seen people ejected from the likes of Headingley and Hull KR and had their equipment confiscated, the media removed and the media formatted to destroy any images.

Over the last couple of years the RFL have gotten more strict on who they issue accreditation to as it was getting silly with anyone turning up

All applicants for Photographer and Media Accreditation are required to provide documentary evidence of their credentials. Example of evidence include:

• Three bylined cuttings of work published in a recognised media outlet in 2014;
  • A letter of commission for 2015 from recognised media outlets;
  • A remittance note for paid published work in 2014 from a recognised media outlet.
  • You must also rovide documentation proving £2,000,000 public liability insurance

Full application terms are also based on there being 3 levels of accreditation as follows

WRITTEN AND BROADCAST MEDIA APPLICATIONS

Please note that written and broadcast media accreditation will be split into two distinct categories for 2015:

Category 1: Predominantly national and regional journalists, broadcasters and television reporters. Category 1 holders will typically be on staff or on retained contracts and work for media outlets which circulate/broadcast to a wide geographical area, eg Sky, BBC Network, BBC local radio, national newspaper, regional newspaper title, staff reporter on trade titles.

Category 2: Trade freelance reporters, online reporters and staff reporters on local newspapers. Category 2 holders will typically be evening newspaper reporters covering a single club, local radio broadcasters, freelancers producing match reports for local newspapers or trade titles or online reporters.

Once again please note we are unable to offer RFL accreditation to fans websites. RFL accreditation is not required to cover Catalan Dragons home fixtures.

PHOTOGRAPHER APPLICATIONS

Photographic accreditation will be broken down into three separate categories:

Category 1: Photographers will be accredited to apply to attend fixtures at all Rugby League games/competitions, including First Utility Super League, Challenge Cup, Kingstone Press Championship and Kingstone Press League 1. Category 1 photographers will typically be staff photographers on national or regional newspaper titles, established agency/freelance photographers who have had paid for images from Super League/international competition published in recognised media outlets in 2014.

Category 2: Photographers will be accredited to apply to attend fixtures involving Kingstone Press Championship and League 1 clubs only (including Challenge Cup games involving Championship and League 1 clubs). Category 2 photographers will typically be staff photographers on local newspaper titles, freelance photographers whose images are used on a paid-for basis by trade press and local newspapers.

Club Photographer: Photographers will be accredited for home and away fixtures involving their respective club(s) only.

To qualify for consideration for Category 1 accreditation, an individual photographer must provide all of the following:

1. A certificate of valid Public Liability Insurance to a minimum of £2 million cover for 2015;
  2. Proof of publication of images from Super League/international matches in a recognised media outlet during 2014 (original cutting of bylined work or copy of an invoice for paid work must be submitted);
  3. Where appropriate, a letter of confirmed employment status from a Picture/Sports Editor;
  4. Evidence, where appropriate that they take all reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property of their subject on online databases (eg FLICKR) by either password protecting or watermarking where applicable.

To qualify for consideration for Category 2 accreditation, an individual photographer must provide all of the following:

1. Certificate of valid Public Liability Insurance to a minimum of £2 million cover for 2015;
  2. Proof of publication of images from Kingstone Press Championships matches/other sporting imagery in a recognised media outlet during 2014 (original cutting of bylined work or copy of an invoice for paid work must be submitted);
  3. Where appropriate, a letter of confirmed employment status from a Picture/Sports Editor;
  4. Evidence that they take all reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property of their subject on online databases (e.g. FLICKR) by either password protecting or watermarking where applicable.

To qualify for consideration for Club Photographer accreditation, an individual photographer must provide all of the following:

1. A certificate of valid Public Liability Insurance to a minimum of £2 million cover for 2015;
  2. A letter of recommendation from a senior officer of the stated club;
  3. Evidence that they take all reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property of their subject on online databases (e.g. FLICKR) by either password protecting or watermarking where applicable.

All members of the media will be required to comply with the 2015 Terms and Conditions of Media Accreditation, a copy of which will be sent to all successful applicants.

Please note that accreditation will be given at the discretion of the RFL Communications Manager in consultation with RFL member clubs. Accreditation does not guarantee entry to any game: Matchday access still requires approval of the host club’s media manager.

All media will still be required to apply separately for RFL-run central events – eg, Challenge Cup semi-finals, final and the First Utility Super League Grand Final – as with current practice.

All accredited media will be issued with a swing pass for 2015 (similar to the ones issued for RFL-run central events) which should be worn and visible at all times on match days. An administrative charge of £10 (payable to Rugby League Cares) will be applied in the event of lost/damaged swing passes needing to be re-issued.

Couple of quotes from the RFL's guidance for all clubs ground regulations

With the exception of persons authorised by the Club Management and Press Representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs, cine photography or video footage inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, recording for Radio, Television, Internet or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is not permitted except with special authorisation in writing by the Club Management.

The Stadium Management reserves the right for its servants and agents to remove from the ground any person who does not to comply with these Ground Regulations, the Rules and Regulations of the RFL and the Safety of Sports Grounds Acts 1975, or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.

Should add that the RFL have been forced to clamp down on the number of accredited photographers because of abuse of the system, photographers have used their passes just to watch game at various venues, sometimes there have been up to 20 photographers at some super league games with only maybe 3-5 actually having a media outlet to sell or distribute images to with the odd freelancer submitting on spec and hoping for a payday, in reality 75% of those photographers have no reason to be there.

I used to supply both weekly papers through an agency, the Yorkshire Post, the French media RL agency and most of the National daily papers as well as other local papers like the Cumbrian press and the Hull Daily Mail

Thanks for a full explanation of things.

Just have to make sure I don't touch the click button whilst checking my phone at the matches.

Just hope that the couple of directors who take photographs at the matches are fully accredited then lol.

Cheers Roger.

Strictly speaking ONLY accredited RFL photographers are allowed to take photos at any Super League or Championship ground, this is laid down in the terms set out by the RFL, again and strictly speaking the general public and all supporters are not allowed to even use any form of media recordinf device such as smart phones or simple point and shoot cameras, of course in the real world lots of clubs, especially those lower in the championship leagues choose to ignore the regulations and turn a blind eye as its virtually impossible to police.

However, some clubs are very very strick, ive seen people ejected from the likes of Headingley and Hull KR and had their equipment confiscated, the media removed and the media formatted to destroy any images.

Over the last couple of years the RFL have gotten more strict on who they issue accreditation to as it was getting silly with anyone turning up

All applicants for Photographer and Media Accreditation are required to provide documentary evidence of their credentials. Example of evidence include:

• Three bylined cuttings of work published in a recognised media outlet in 2014;
  • A letter of commission for 2015 from recognised media outlets;
  • A remittance note for paid published work in 2014 from a recognised media outlet.
  • You must also rovide documentation proving £2,000,000 public liability insurance

Full application terms are also based on there being 3 levels of accreditation as follows

WRITTEN AND BROADCAST MEDIA APPLICATIONS

Please note that written and broadcast media accreditation will be split into two distinct categories for 2015:

Category 1: Predominantly national and regional journalists, broadcasters and television reporters. Category 1 holders will typically be on staff or on retained contracts and work for media outlets which circulate/broadcast to a wide geographical area, eg Sky, BBC Network, BBC local radio, national newspaper, regional newspaper title, staff reporter on trade titles.

Category 2: Trade freelance reporters, online reporters and staff reporters on local newspapers. Category 2 holders will typically be evening newspaper reporters covering a single club, local radio broadcasters, freelancers producing match reports for local newspapers or trade titles or online reporters.

Once again please note we are unable to offer RFL accreditation to fans websites. RFL accreditation is not required to cover Catalan Dragons home fixtures.

PHOTOGRAPHER APPLICATIONS

Photographic accreditation will be broken down into three separate categories:

Category 1: Photographers will be accredited to apply to attend fixtures at all Rugby League games/competitions, including First Utility Super League, Challenge Cup, Kingstone Press Championship and Kingstone Press League 1. Category 1 photographers will typically be staff photographers on national or regional newspaper titles, established agency/freelance photographers who have had paid for images from Super League/international competition published in recognised media outlets in 2014.

Category 2: Photographers will be accredited to apply to attend fixtures involving Kingstone Press Championship and League 1 clubs only (including Challenge Cup games involving Championship and League 1 clubs). Category 2 photographers will typically be staff photographers on local newspaper titles, freelance photographers whose images are used on a paid-for basis by trade press and local newspapers.

Club Photographer: Photographers will be accredited for home and away fixtures involving their respective club(s) only.

To qualify for consideration for Category 1 accreditation, an individual photographer must provide all of the following:

2. Proof of publication of images from Super League/international matches in a recognised media outlet during 2014 (original cutting of bylined work or copy of an invoice for paid work must be submitted);
  4. Evidence, where appropriate that they take all reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property of their subject on online databases (eg FLICKR) by either password protecting or watermarking where applicable.

To qualify for consideration for Category 2 accreditation, an individual photographer must provide all of the following:

1. Certificate of valid Public Liability Insurance to a minimum of £2 million cover for 2015;
  2. Proof of publication of images from Kingstone Press Championships matches/other sporting imagery in a recognised media outlet during 2014 (original cutting of bylined work or copy of an invoice for paid work must be submitted);
  4. Evidence that they take all reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property of their subject on online databases (e.g. FLICKR) by either password protecting or watermarking where applicable.

To qualify for consideration for Club Photographer accreditation, an individual photographer must provide all of the following:

2. A letter of recommendation from a senior officer of the stated club;
  3. Evidence that they take all reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property of their subject on online databases (e.g. FLICKR) by either password protecting or watermarking where applicable.

All members of the media will be required to comply with the 2015 Terms and Conditions of Media Accreditation, a copy of which will be sent to all successful applicants.

Please note that accreditation will be given at the discretion of the RFL Communications Manager in consultation with RFL member clubs. Accreditation does not guarantee entry to any game: Matchday access still requires approval of the host club’s media manager.

All media will still be required to apply separately for RFL-run central events – eg, Challenge Cup semi-finals, final and the First Utility Super League Grand Final – as with current practice.

All accredited media will be issued with a swing pass for 2015 (similar to the ones issued for RFL-run central events) which should be worn and visible at all times on match days. An administrative charge of £10 (payable to Rugby League Cares) will be applied in the event of lost/damaged swing passes needing to be re-issued.

Couple of quotes from the RFL's guidance for all clubs ground regulations

With the exception of persons authorised by the Club Management and Press Representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs, cine photography or video footage inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, recording for Radio, Television, Internet or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is not permitted except with special authorisation in writing by the Club Management.

The Stadium Management reserves the right for its servants and agents to remove from the ground any person who does not to comply with these Ground Regulations, the Rules and Regulations of the RFL and the Safety of Sports Grounds Acts 1975, or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.

Bloody hell - all that just to earn a crust ? Talk about jumping through hoops. :O

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Just a short update on the Community Site. 

I've had two offers of cooperation with institutions near to the club directly, or indirectly turned down. The first institution just chooses to ignore my approaches in the between time, while I have at least had an explanation from the second.

It almost looks as though certain people might be starting to throw sticks between my legs, to put it carefully. If that's the case, so be it.

I would however like to point out, to whoever it might concern, that there is more to making a good website than just changing the template.

I will keep an eye on matters until the start of the new season, and then decide what to do.

Just a short update on the Community Site. 

I've had two offers of cooperation with institutions near to the club directly, or indirectly turned down. The first institution just chooses to ignore my approaches in the between time, while I have at least had an explanation from the second.

It almost looks as though certain people might be starting to throw sticks between my legs, to put it carefully. If that's the case, so be it.

I would however like to point out, to whoever it might concern, that there is more to making a good website than just changing the template.

I will keep an eye on matters until the start of the new season, and then decide what to do.

Name them Dave

I don't really understand these comments. The Bulldogs Community website is an independent site which puts on it whatever you want and in whatever format you want and it is clearly something that you are interested in and have skills in and that's it really. Your views may also be that the official site is not good enough and not something you like and I understand that point of view as well . However don't see how our new site will look has anything to do with your site as they are two different things. Don't know what institutions you are talking about but again not sure the relevance. Bissa have their own site and both Bissa and Supporters Club can put content on the official site if wish. These are only institutions I can think of so again not sure what issues are but maybe I am missing something.

Think the point being made perhaps not clearly enough about the official site is that lots of things are put on the site regularly to keep all those things updated which seems to go unnoticed so it is easy to criticise but a lot of work goes in to keeping it up to date as much as possible. It can be improved by somebody spending time creating content to put on the site which we are trying to do. If the webmaster is given content it is put on promptly by him but we do not always provide content due to lack of resources which we will try to address with everything else!

I don't really understand these comments. The Bulldogs Community website is an independent site which puts on it whatever you want and in whatever format you want and it is clearly something that you are interested in and have skills in and that's it really. Your views may also be that the official site is not good enough and not something you like and I understand that point of view as well . However don't see how our new site will look has anything to do with your site as they are two different things. Don't know what institutions you are talking about but again not sure the relevance. Bissa have their own site and both Bissa and Supporters Club can put content on the official site if wish. These are only institutions I can think of so again not sure what issues are but maybe I am missing something.

Think the point being made perhaps not clearly enough about the official site is that lots of things are put on the site regularly to keep all those things updated which seems to go unnoticed so it is easy to criticise but a lot of work goes in to keeping it up to date as much as possible. It can be improved by somebody spending time creating content to put on the site which we are trying to do. If the webmaster is given content it is put on promptly by him but we do not always provide content due to lack of resources which we will try to address with everything else!

Yes Kevin, I have criticised. But please ask yourself, why am I criticising? Why do I take my time to criticise when I could just get on with my life? When my criticism obviously is of no interest to you? 

But you know, its not just criticism. I have "put my money where my mouth is" and offered my help on the official club website on numerous occasions without expecting or wanting any recompense for any of this, an offer I stand by, by the way, even if we don't see eye to eye at present.

And I have started a Community Website.

Why have I taken the time to start a Community Website? To compete with the official website? No, I would rather complement it. To fill my pockets with money? Not likely. That is not my motivation. (if it was I would be doing my job badly anyway, for as yet it has encurred only costs). As far away as I might be, I have the club at heart. Nothing more, nothing less. If there was a professionally run website, then there would be no need for the Community Website - its as easy as that.

And I feel that that gives me the right to critcise.

You write "it is clearly something that you are interested in and have skills in and that's it really" How condescending. 

Being interested and having skills is obviously not enough. If it was, you would have people like Chairman (who's match reports are second to none) and Gary (an accomplished photographer) on board.

And, I'll tell you something else: I'm sure your webmaster a great bloke, and he may be a man of many talents, but being a webmaster isn't one of them. You only have to look at the silly questions he posed on a different thread on this forum to see that. 

And my statement that it takes more than just changing the template to make a good website rings even more true. "Content is King" is one of the first things you learn when making websites . And that has nothing to do with my site, I never said it was.

And under that impression, if you "do not always provide content due to lack of resources" then you are obviously doing something wrong.

Although being a noted "happy clapper" I have to agree with Supertyke our website is adequate at best and could be much better. I am not IT savvy but I do understand that peoples contact outside of actually visiting the club on match day would be to visit the website and therefore should be as important to the club as the game day experience & maintenance of the ground itself. 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I am still no wiser. I know of your criticisms of site and not sure what more i can add.i wasnt reaiiy on about that. It was reference to institutions that i did not understand and feeling you wete being attacked in some way and how the new site affected your site.

On your other points once we have a new site the issue is still content and dont see how you can create content from Germany as we need someone at or near Club to do that.I was open to hear otherwise and agreed to meet you when you came to Uk but heard nothing further so could not consider matters. As for Gary Coyle providing photos that is a non starter as the issue why he was stopped taking photos at our home games was that he would not agree ( as other photographers did) to give Club photos for uses such as this even if we agreed not to pass them on or sell them without his consent. That is his choice but obviously cannot provide photos if not at game & unwilling anyway.

Not sure these issues can be taken any further as i have said what we are doing and am aware of some criticism of site which trying to address so just see new site and form your own opinion good or bad but hope it is an improvement.

By the way happy to put any match report on if asked as clearly that is content.

As for Gary Coyle providing photos that is a non starter as the issue why he was stopped taking photos at our home games was that he would not agree ( as other photographers did) to give Club photos for uses such as this even if we agreed not to pass them on or sell them without his consent.

Now thats NOT STRICTLY TRUE Kevin now is it, i always agreed to give the club photos free of charge, what i did do was refuse to sign the stupid "photographers agreement" you/the club implimented (Ask John Miller) and as far as im aware hasnt been signed by anyone else other than the Batley News and one guy from Sheffield who hasnt poppped up at the mount for 4 years

Dave Williams at rlphotos.com who i worked for hasn't signed it and nor have any other photograhers or agencies i have worked with

Im also just wondering if all these photographers you say have signed to agree to supply photos why is it the clubs website usually has some second rate action photos taken with whay looks like a cheap mobile phone when you have had professional photographers in attendance on the day, surely you should be making use of these guys if as you say they have all agreed to supply pics when asked

I am not getting into any debate. Just saying whatever the pisition the bottom line is you are not an option for photos on website.

As for photos generally often only 1 or 2 photographers there but the issue again is resources in that someone has to chase up & get photos then get to webmaster to get on site which not always straight forward & time consuming. Not unsurmountable if somebody has time. Once get that somebody we will be ok

Position not pisition!!

Try the edit button Kevin...it works fine.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I am still no wiser. I know of your criticisms of site and not sure what more i can add.i wasnt reaiiy on about that. It was reference to institutions that i did not understand and feeling you wete being attacked in some way and how the new site affected your site.

On your other points once we have a new site the issue is still content and dont see how you can create content from Germany as we need someone at or near Club to do that.I was open to hear otherwise and agreed to meet you when you came to Uk but heard nothing further so could not consider matters. As for Gary Coyle providing photos that is a non starter as the issue why he was stopped taking photos at our home games was that he would not agree ( as other photographers did) to give Club photos for uses such as this even if we agreed not to pass them on or sell them without his consent. That is his choice but obviously cannot provide photos if not at game & unwilling anyway.

Not sure these issues can be taken any further as i have said what we are doing and am aware of some criticism of site which trying to address so just see new site and form your own opinion good or bad but hope it is an improvement.

By the way happy to put any match report on if asked as clearly that is content.

No Kevin, I can't create content, at least not on most subjects. That is in fact one of the greatest problems I have on the Community website.... Thus my offer to "help". Otherwise I would have offered to take the website over.

For the record: I don't know what went wrong when I came to the UK. I think you were the only person I didn't meet tbh, thought I might see you at the Fev match, saw everyone else there ... However, spilt milk. Next time I come, you are mine :-)

I am not getting into any debate. Just saying whatever the pisition the bottom line is you are not an option for photos on website.

As for photos generally often only 1 or 2 photographers there but the issue again is resources in that someone has to chase up & get photos then get to webmaster to get on site which not always straight forward & time consuming. Not unsurmountable if somebody has time. Once get that somebody we will be ok

Fair enough, me and you dont need old ground raking over and ive moved onto doing different things with my photography anyway, so lets leave it there as arguing/debating isnt really helping anyone.

Archived