Bulldogs Community Website Update and Roadmap

Supertyke

One thing for sure is that we had a horrid season just gone.

We have secured the pivots we needed and retained brown rowe and other inflential forwards.

New initiatives are underway/ in the pipeline and the community work/ marketing drive can only be a good thing!

Lets get the argy bargy out of the way pre season and kick some butts when the first whistle is blown!

Anyone mention the new tannoy system!

Away colours for our jerseys are refreshing and vibrant. Ive a feeling they may outsell our home design like 2006

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Nowhere not released yet. Will be for sale before crimbo though. Playing staff have been part of the process again too

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Pull the horns in a touch gents, it's a forum for views and discussion, not for character assassinations. I was accused a week or so ago of not using mediator powers in other matters......

• 2 weeks later...

And now for something completely different:

Published on the Community Website: Social Media Round Up of News from the Mount

http://bulldogs.supertyke.net/social-media-round-up-25-november-2015/

I would be interested in your thoughts about this feature, ta!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Before the new season starts, I just wanted to give you all a couple of updates regarding the Community website.

For the new season, it has been given a proper name that you can all remember. It is now located at

www.bulldogstalk.net.

I have also given it a new coat of paint.

The main feature of the page is - apart from the news section on the front page - Bulldogs Talk (http://bulldogstalk.net/groups-2/batley-bulldogs/), which is a cross between a news stream and a forum.

Means, you can keep in touch with what is going on. Logged in members can also add their own photos, comments, videos and links etc...

As the page is optimized for mobile phones, this means for instance that you could take pics at matches and upload them directly to the site, and/or keep readers up to date on the current score...

All the successful features of last season have been kept, like the archive features, results and tables etc. Hope you enjoy going there...

Archived