VOTING SLIPS DUE IN TOMORROW 1/12/15

Just a reminder for all NCL Clubs to make sure their voting slips for the re-election of Eastmoor, plus the acceptance or otherwise of Ryland Sharks and Castleford Panthers - together with the vote on the acceptance or otherwise of DUAL REGISTRATION - are sent in to the RFL by the end of play tomorrow.

We can't run our own league if people don't want to vote on things that will affect us all.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like its been a disappointment for the rfl With so many clubs voting against the D R between amateur and championships clubs, if it had been successful it would have been announced by now, think they will be plotting how to  sneak it through,

Results in 26 for 20 against looks like clubs who voted yes choose not to announce on here their vote.

For some reason thou this vote will not count and the NCL have decided another vote will happen at the AGM. Im sure someone at the NCL can explain what the point of this first was for then.

Results in 26 for 20 against looks like clubs who voted yes choose not to announce on here their vote.

For some reason thou this vote will not count and the NCL have decided another vote will happen at the AGM. Im sure someone at the NCL can explain what the point of this first was for then.

You find it hard to believe as everyone seemed against

Bear in mind that the 'yes' votes included Clubs who couldn't be bothered to put a vote in.   There were a number of clubs who chose not to bother  :fie:

In my opinion a show-of-hands vote at the AGM is a much fairer way to handle this very important issue.  Also bear in mind that the vote will need a 2/3rds majority to go through.

Bear in mind that the 'yes' votes included Clubs who couldn't be bothered to put a vote in.   There were a number of clubs who chose not to bother  :fie:

In my opinion a show-of-hands vote at the AGM is a much fairer way to handle this very important issue.  Also bear in mind that the vote will need a 2/3rds majority to go through.

Thanks I did not know that

I agree vote at the AGM, it wont be hand thou it will be on slips like other votes. But why bother with this vote in the first place.

Think about the reaction on here if the vote was 20 for and 26 against and the NCL said we will have another vote at the AGM

I cant think many clubs will not have voted I thought there was a fine if the club did not vote.

How many choose not to vote Rooster and a real shame if clubs cant be bothered to vote.

If it needs a 2/3rds majority to be accepted then this vote overall says it should not carry.

It all a bit messy to me yet another confusing issue thrown into the mix .

It's about time the community game was left to the community game .

The RFL should just be there to support the community game when needed not to re shape the game against our best wishes .

Clubs with a lot of players on the fringes at pro clubs id imagine defender, We always vote on whats best for our club not the whole of the game

Thanks for that, as has been said before "players from the original club" not necessarily means where they signed pro from, in Hull no Championship clubs and Super League players are not included

It's not a level playing field, woolly again

Thanks for that, as has been said before "players from the original club" not necessarily means where they signed pro from, in Hull no Championship clubs and Super League players are not included

It's not a level playing field, woolly again

I don't see the original club rule as workable. A limit of 3 per club makes sense though, if clubs vote this in

Archived