wigan season tickets

Apologies for posting this but this is driving me crazy and i need someones help.

i am simply after purchasing a season ticket for wigan and spreading the cost over the payment plan. I've been to the stadium and they've instructed me that i have to use the website if i dont want to pay up front. i am now on the website and going around in circles. There is no way of buying one by this method as far as as I can see. Has somebody already used this method and how the hell did you manage it???

I managed to get through to the checkout and could have bought one full pops if I was that way inclined.

They say you can only buy using installments on line but I can't find a way of doing it.

However, you can secure your seat for £50 and then pay the outstanding balance at the end of January if that helps, but you can only do this over the phone.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2015-12-09-secure-your-seat-for-gbp-50

Hope that helps.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

ahh ok so back home from work now and back to the website. After cursing the Wigan club all day, it seems the website would only recognise my current password and not the one i had a few years ago. Ooops. Quite simple to renew infact, even a fool could do it!

Next year will be the year of the Warrior.

ahh ok so back home from work now and back to the website. After cursing the Wigan club all day, it seems the website would only recognise my current password and not the one i had a few years ago. Ooops. Quite simple to renew infact, even a fool could do it!

Next year will be the year of the Warrior.

As Victor Meldrew might say, "I don't believe it!".

And as Golden Gordon of Ripping Yarns fame might also say, "You useless, useless ba$tard".

I think you owe us hard working good samaritans an apology.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I spoke to a lovely lady (is "lovely" sexist - I know "feisty" is but she certainly wasn't that) who renewed our 2 in a jiffy. I like the way their system remembers me, unless there is only one and she has a photographic memory, so that every year I can be asked where exactly is Lingfield. This year I told them it was in the Hebrides.

Archived