Albert Kelly

Roy Boy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the nationals bothering to report this despite not normally having an interest in RL. What I cant quite make out - they (papers) all say its an employee he is "talking to" and I cant make out from the video if that is the serving counter. But if so why on earth is a McD employee filming a customer?

1 hour ago, Jarv said:

Good to see the nationals bothering to report this despite not normally having an interest in RL. What I cant quite make out - they (papers) all say its an employee he is "talking to" and I cant make out from the video if that is the serving counter. But if so why on earth is a McD employee filming a customer?

Probably because a colleague is getting abused

5 hours ago, Spidey said:

Probably because a colleague is getting abused

I'm sure. But I am fairly sure mobiles should not be on the shop floor. And if McDonalds staff are filming customers that would be another can of worms. So wonder why the camera was "ready" and what we have missed. Don't condone Kelly he's been a complete D.

31 minutes ago, Jarv said:

I'm sure. But I am fairly sure mobiles should not be on the shop floor. And if McDonalds staff are filming customers that would be another can of worms. So wonder why the camera was "ready" and what we have missed. Don't condone Kelly he's been a complete D.

Debating whether they should have filmed it or not is irrevelevant to Kelly’s behaviour

1 hour ago, Jarv said:

wonder why the camera was "ready" and what we have missed. 

Dont think it was "ready"...the vid said something along the lines of "this wasnt the worst of it" suggesting the recording began after the abuse started

From John Davidson on twitter:

Told by Hull FC they have dealt with the Albert Kelly matter "internally". No other details or information given on how exactly how it has been dealt with.

No response from the RFL.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

1 hour ago, terrywebbisgod said:

From John Davidson on twitter:

Told by Hull FC they have dealt with the Albert Kelly matter "internally". No other details or information given on how exactly how it has been dealt with.

No response from the RFL.

Why would the RFL respond?

Seems to me that the club have dealt with the matter and that should be the end of it.

Kelly acted improperly and did nothing illegal, I'd still like to see the full extent of the footage before totally castigating him!

So we move on and hopefully Kelly is learning (be it slowly) how to behave off the field..

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

2 minutes ago, Roy Boy said:

Why would the RFL respond?

Seems to me that the club have dealt with the matter and that should be the end of it.

Kelly acted improperly and did nothing illegal, I'd still like to see the full extent of the footage before totally castigating him!

So we move on and hopefully Kelly is learning (be it slowly) how to behave off the field..

Dunno,wasn't my comment but my point of view is it's nothing to do with the RFL.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

1 hour ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Dunno,wasn't my comment but my point of view is it's nothing to do with the RFL.

Used to be, what with Wood having shares in McDonalds.  Not now though.  I think Rimmer supplies the beef for the burgers and Daryl Griffin the fish.

3 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Used to be, what with Wood having shares in McDonalds.  Not now though.  I think Rimmer supplies the beef for the burgers and Daryl Griffin the fish.

They missed a trick not putting you in charge of sarcasm! ;)

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

Me? Never Roy!

Hope your reasonably sober pal.

Edited, etc...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived