Website advice

phildog

Just been on website and tried to register for Bulldogs TV, as it appears it's not going to be public domain this year. I have tried 6 times to register an account, but it denies me every time. is it actually up and running yet? If yes, can somebody tell me what I might be doing wrong? I'm entering a user name within the perameters etc.

Just been on website and tried to register for Bulldogs TV, as it appears it's not going to be public domain this year. I have tried 6 times to register an account, but it denies me every time. is it actually up and running yet? If yes, can somebody tell me what I might be doing wrong? I'm entering a user name within the perameters etc.

Worked great for me.I registered, then just assumed it accepted my details. Then, went back through the website, logged on then watched the matches on offer.

Just register, then click login, its just that when you do register you dont get any sort of notification to tell you its been successful o you may think its not actually worked

Archived