Rhinos left homeless after severe flooding

A bit dramatic give over bet that goes to all the folks homes that have been flooded too ?? As a fev fan we'v not been affected with the flooding around our area but if leeds rfl or the leeds folk caught up in all this need help we should all try and help in any way we can ?? If leeds rfl wanted to use all our gym and training ground i would welcome it

A bit dramatic

Water was up to the level of the crossbar on the training pitches. All 7 training pitches under water and water 6 feet deep on ground floor level. Gym, wrestle room, changing rooms ruined. Oh yes, only slightly dramatic. Son was supposed to start pre season on Saturday,so far doesn't know when or where it will take place.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

A bit dramatic give over bet that goes to all the folks homes that have been flooded too ?? As a fev fan we'v not been affected with the flooding around our area but if leeds rfl or the leeds folk caught up in all this need help we should all try and help in any way we can ?? If leeds rfl wanted to use all our gym and training ground i would welcome it

I meant it's a flood

They can find an alternative

They will be insured

It's not like your home being flooded

Archived