Developing Nations' Merchandise

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hi fellas at the Tampa Mayhem we're really trying to grow our brand and wondered if this thread was for international merch only? We're keen on selling world wide our selection of old merch and new jerseys when they come in for 2016 and any advice you might have we'd be happy to take on board. I notice a few of your usernames on here from around the different forums but I've never seen a central location to sell league merch!

Hi fellas at the Tampa Mayhem we're really trying to grow our brand and wondered if this thread was for international merch only? We're keen on selling world wide our selection of old merch and new jerseys when they come in for 2016 and any advice you might have we'd be happy to take on board. I notice a few of your usernames on here from around the different forums but I've never seen a central location to sell league merch!

There's a website wearex111 who aim to sell gear from developing nations and clubs from developing nations. It's also not a problem if you want to post links to your merchandise here.

rldfsignature.jpg

Hi everyone, it's nice to see a discussion on International RL merchandise and it's nice for us to see We are XIII getting a mention. As someone has suggested here, our objective is to stock shirts from around the world in the UK so as to cut out the international postage costs. We're always looking for feedback and suggestions for new shirts for us to stock so if you've got any ideas then please feel free to get in touch- eden@wearexiii.co.uk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The 2012 kit, sadly, rather than the (really nice) current design.

I got the last one, sorry everyone!

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so mate, looks like a new venture for them. It was on their Facebook page and I got the link in an email from them as well on Thursday; I've being trying to get hold of kit from them for ages as the missus is Maltese. I'm like 'Here, take my money!' and they won't!

• Like 1

Maybe they are selling of old stock?

http://malteserugbyleague.com/merchandise

This is the link from the MRL website and shows the all white shirt they've been using recently (much prefer the George Cross one though personally). There's also an email address and a 'phone number for overseas enquiries on the page above.

Overseas Enquiries
For all merchandise enquiries, please contact info@malteserugbyleague.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or call 00 356 79812699 and our merchandise department will be in touch with you shortly.

Edited by deluded pom?

rldfsignature.jpg