Jump to content

Developing Nations' Merchandise


Recommended Posts

Sorry Copa for the late reply the jerseys where listed on our facebook page Polska XIII Australia i will be doing a new order in the the new year .

Thanks. I know a Polish family in Australia who have become NRL fans to the point of buying season tickets etc. I might point them in the direction of your site.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Just talked to a friend in Saluzzo (Itlalian RL club playing in the French league system).

They finished the polos, but there are still playing jerseys and hoodies available. 
If interested, write to this adress: paoloradosta88@gmail.com 

;)

Edited by MatthewWoody

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

On the General forum you claimed that there's an early bird offer on Italian merchandise. If they are the early bird prices I dread to think what the full prices are.

Maybe they haven't published the offers yet, I had been told differently. 
By the way, prices don't look so high to me, especially compared to normal prices from the Fi-Ta website. 

But now that I've checked, I'm pretty sure the offers I have been talking about in the other thread are still to be published. 

Btw, very competitive prices if compared to the new Italy ru kit by Macron :P 

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MatthewWoody said:

Maybe they haven't published the offers yet, I had been told differently. 
By the way, prices don't look so high to me, especially compared to normal prices from the Fi-Ta website. 

But now that I've checked, I'm pretty sure the offers I have been talking about in the other thread are still to be published. 

Btw, very competitive prices if compared to the new Italy ru kit by Macron :P 

Those prices are cheap for Australia. For some reason Australian jerseys sold in Australia are much more expensive than the same jersey sold in the UK. Even with a reduction they are still overpriced for the UK market. 

rldfsignature.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Those prices are cheap for Australia. For some reason Australian jerseys sold in Australia are much more expensive than the same jersey sold in the UK. Even with a reduction they are still overpriced for the UK market. 

You're right. 
The same goes with Italy, too, not only Australia.
I mean: try to buy a brand new soccer Serie A kit in Italy and then look for any Premier League new kit and there will be a huge difference in the price. You pay less in England for football/rugby ecc. kits. 
 

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 27/7/2017 at 11:34 AM, deluded pom? said:

On the General forum you claimed that there's an early bird offer on Italian merchandise. If they are the early bird prices I dread to think what the full prices are.

Merchandise is hard work to make money out of.  

You have to typically pay for the kit up front, then get in stock and also have someone reliable to volunteer to post it out.  It is quite an undertaking.  Despite it being one of the ore obvious ways of rasing money, it is not that effective.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 01/11/2017 at 9:55 PM, langpark said:

Saw this one today, Czech club Mad Squirrels released a whole bunch of gear, some really nice looking stuff in there.

 

http://www.rugby-vrchlabi.cz/klubove-obleceni/

Not as keen on their new badge as their older ones, but I might have to order something (once I figure out how much money that all translates to!)

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

 

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, brooza said:

Not as keen on their new badge as their older ones, but I might have to order something (once I figure out how much money that all translates to!)

Just to get you started, the 750 they are charging for the hoodie (without the zip) works out to:  £26 / €29 / $44AUD.  Not sure how much gets added on for postage though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 21 December 2017 at 4:02 AM, steavis said:

Guys myself and Phill Browne who runs Tag Rugby in the UK have just started a business called Mascord Brownz. We're featuring a country a month. So far we've done United States, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Ireland are coming up in the next 24 hours. Find us here: Our shop

Those prices wouldn't tempt many UK fans IMO but might seem cheap to Aussies.

rldfsignature.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ukraine national Jersey and some Jamaica club jerseys are at www.1908.store

Everything thats made from shirt sales goes direct to that league. Its some developing nations sponsoring themselves.

I bought one of each.

 

 

c10.png

u10.png

kh1 copy.png

ld1 copy.png

rs1 copy.png

sp1.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...