Sheffield (H)

Blind side johnny

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Halifax's website Sheffield have changed another home game from Sunday afternoon to Friday night.

Time to get rid. Surely?

What can us average jo's do though?

I would suggest we all boycott the match at their place. I said I wouldn't go again after the debacle at the greyhound stadium when we paid top whack to stand in a pit with a terrible view and certainly won't be going this year. If all clubs speccies did the same it would send out a powerful message.

sue me then! Hate Sheffield pathetic club given too much leeway by the rfl

Playing the devil's advocate though, I'm not sure we can afford to lose another club from the championship. I don't like Aston's mind games and manipulative methods any more than anybody else, but dumping the Eagles would be a bit hard on their loyal fans. However I agree that the bunch of spineless no marks at Redhall, that allow Aston to mess other clubs about with impunity, should now insist that the Eagles must find a suitable ground that allows the RFL to plan fixture lists properly. Any shenanigans on Astons part in the future should result in affected fixtures being played at the home ground of the inconvenienced club. No ifs or buts.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

OMG there is a minimum lux level. I hope the dim bulb known asTranqulizer does count against the rams score!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

OMG there is a minimum lux level. I hope the dim bulb known asTranqulizer does count against the rams score!

Come on Piggy. Why not join our campaign? Get on the Doggies forum and do your stuff!

I'm with GOR on this to a degree. Whilst I too dislike Sheffield (mainly because we can't beat them) but they do seem able to mess other clubs/supporters about. Hopefully when they have their iwn place they can start to do things properly until then .....

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I'm with GOR on this to a degree. Whilst I too dislike Sheffield (mainly because we can't beat them) but they do seem able to mess other clubs/supporters about. Hopefully when they have their iwn place they can start to do things properly until then .....

Until then.......

Kick em out!

Archived