Barry eaton exit

hunsok3

Well the timing of barrry,s exit is very confusing,to say the least,why now ,I don't get it.sounds as though we are not advertising for a replacement coach,,,good luck to matt bramald,who is well respected at the club,he has a big job on,with the start of the season almost upon us.

And barrys next appointment is....

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Cant coach ###### though can you

Point on this Gary is , if he had of been a half decent coach with the players available to him , what with Leeds duel Reg players and our own better players, who did not get picked for some unknown reason, we would have stayed up. He just seemed more interested in what Leeds were doing than Hunslet,  At least at the end of the day he left us with some respect for the man , in so much as us not having to pay him out his contract , which we could not afford to do.

So It could have well been your club which would have gone down in 2015 ,  and not ours.

And lets be honest here some of your fans thought you were going down. I seem to  Remember most of your fans on the Batley forum slagging your own coach off most of the season.

Ok this season you have a better side and don't think you will have that problem this year, good luck with that.

Don't get involved with Featherstone stick with the squad who wanted to play for Hunslet and you will be fine get back the stay aways and give em your support this is what most of you wanted.

chappy

Don't get involved with Featherstone stick with the squad who wanted to play for Hunslet and you will be fine get back the stay aways and give em your support this is what most of you wanted.

Good post Suzzy got two lads on trial playing tomorrow for me that's the best way to try and pick up some hidden gems in NCL who fancy a crack at pro for a club with our resources it would be a good way of recruiting without needing big money win or lose in long term much better strategy then DR

Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

Point on this Gary is , if he had of been a half decent coach with the players available to him , what with Leeds duel Reg players and our own better players, who did not get picked for some unknown reason, we would have stayed up. He just seemed more interested in what Leeds were doing than Hunslet,  At least at the end of the day he left us with some respect for the man , in so much as us not having to pay him out his contract , which we could not afford to do.

So It could have well been your club which would have gone down in 2015 ,  and not ours.

And lets be honest here some of your fans thought you were going down. I seem to  Remember most of your fans on the Batley forum slagging your own coach off most of the season.

Ok this season you have a better side and don't think you will have that problem this year, good luck with that.

I'm tending to think that Baz's hands might have been tied somewhat with regard to who he could/couldnt pick

Archived