NWML: Map of the clubs.

​​ 

​THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WITH A POPULATION OF NEARLY 17 MILLION PEOPLE IS THE TRUE EXPANSION AREA FOR RUGBY LEAGUE........IF IT CAN'T EXPAND HERE, WHERE CAN IT EXPAND?

​                       

​                        

Not a bad spread, would be nice to see sides in Blackburn, Preston, Lancaster and a few more in Cheshire but far more non heartland sides there than in Yorkshire

It would be good to see clubs established one day in Macclesfield, Stockport, Ellesmere Port, Ramsbottom, Hyde, Preston, Birkenhead, Northwich, Haslingden, Bacup ect. These clubs if ever formed wouldn't have any trouble finding local opposition.

​​ 

​THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WITH A POPULATION OF NEARLY 17 MILLION PEOPLE IS THE TRUE EXPANSION AREA FOR RUGBY LEAGUE........IF IT CAN'T EXPAND HERE, WHERE CAN IT EXPAND?

​                       

​                        

Not a bad spread, would be nice to see sides in Blackburn, Preston, Lancaster and a few more in Cheshire but far more non heartland sides there than in Yorkshire

There's a team from Nantwich joining this year which increases sides in Cheshire

In Bury or North Manchester? Interested in Rugby League? Check out the Rugby League in Bury web-site: http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/burybroncos/

There's a team from Nantwich joining this year which increases sides in Cheshire

This map is a work in progress, so i'll add more as I go. If anyone spots any mistakes let me know and I'll correct them. Next job is to add video footage to all the pins.

​​ 

​                       

​                        

Hindpool are pinned on the wrong side of town but I can let you off I suppose

Hindpool are pinned on the wrong side of town but I can let you off I suppose

OK, I use the postcodes of those provided on the NWML website. So I'll take a look...... or are you winding me up?

​​ 

​                       

​                        

Didn't see Bamber Bridge on there

Sorry, it's now been added.

​​ 

​                       

​                        

I was joking but if you zoom in the pin isn't in Hindpool

A few of em are like that, even when you get the official postcode. Mcr Canalsiders are in Ardwick and not Belle Vue, even though I've used the official postcode for that area.

​​ 

​                       

​                        

Archived