2 weeks to go and no replica shirts

studmuffin75

Be nice to actually see the design of the shirts never mind buying them lol. Its the same every year, shocking really. Its bad when you only get 3/4 of the season out of them for your 45 quid or so. If they are going to change them again next season i will stick with the red and white shirt from 2 seasons ago,unless its an amazingly good shirt. Surely the club know the designs by now, why not release it?

This months Rugby League World Magazine has a section looking at all the new kits for Super League and Championship clubs. However in the small print it says Oldham's (and Sheffield's) kit will be shown next month due to the club not getting an image to the magazine in time!

Considering Errea have produced kits for around 5 clubs this year and the other 4 were featured, I can only assume the delay is down to some problem between club and Errea.

Another bill unpaid or is CH about to announce a multi million pound new kit sponsor???? 

No shirts and from other thread no season tickets either ............. is there any need to say any more ..............  is it the 2025 season tickets that you are after ????

Season tickets available as of Monday, if you read the thread on tickets properly.

Thinboyfatter- dont quote me mate but these are the sizes on Wigans shirts,made by Errea also ,so i would guess the same goes?

S - to fit chest 34-36"

M - to fit chest 36-38"

L - to fit chest 38-40"

XL - to fit chest 40-42"

XXL - to fit chest 42-44"

3XL - to fit chest 44-46"

4XL - to fit chest 48-50"

5XL - to fit chest 50-52"

Archived