batley boys

The Pennine league 5 team premier division is farcical in itself especially with Morley Borough and Queens having struggled for numbers. I think if they didn't have to share with cricket then maybe West Bowling would have been tempted by a better summer league.

You forget to mention that if a winter conference was allowed a good few NCL sides would have moved back to winter and to stop this from happening, the RFL nominated it's own puppets onto a junta style community group committee, it sad to say this junta now offers a better option than the BpenAniRnLe A

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

You forget to mention that if a winter conference was allowed a good few NCL sides would have moved back to winter and to stop this from happening, the RFL nominated it's own puppets onto a junta style community group committee, it sad to say this junta now offers a better option than the BpenAniRnLe A

They tried to set one up three years on the bounce and only had about six applications, three of whom now play summer and one has folded

I've got to admit after playing winter rugby from the age of 7 to 37 I can't see the attraction of it any more. I can't even get enjoyment out of watching winter rugby now.

Totally agree there pal. I watched a game the other week and can't believe how I ever got any enjoyment from playing or watching in winter.

Have Scarborough folded or just dropped down to a lower league?

Don't blame West Bowling and I expect the NCL would welcome them back if they so chose to return

Not too sure what's happened to Scarborough, already seen on the West Bowling Facebook page confirmation on their place in YML Premier. Should be a greatly contested division this year, can't see Sharlston running away with it like last year.

As for Bowling I believe they have the same aspirations as Toll Bar to return to the NCL in the long run, apparently they placed there name forward for application this year should any NCL Div 3 team leave.

Not too sure what's happened to Scarborough, already seen on the West Bowling Facebook page confirmation on their place in YML Premier. Should be a greatly contested division this year, can't see Sharlston running away with it like last year.

As for Bowling I believe they have the same aspirations as Toll Bar to return to the NCL in the long run, apparently they placed there name forward for application this year should any NCL Div 3 team leave.

Should be close between West Bowling, Sharlston, Toll Bar and Mirfield I reckon. Shame they couldn't get DTB and West Bowling in this year to make it 12 teams in division 3

I wonder who's dropped down from premier then? (Scarborough were division 1)

I wonder who's dropped down from premier then? (Scarborough were division 1)

I think someone sent you an early out of date draft of the league.

Scarboro were in the Premier now gone.

Bowling have moved from 2 to Premier.

Cutsyke moved from 1 to 2

Scarboro are running an A team only in Div 5.

Parkside A and Lock Lane A have gone from 4 to 3

and there are 13 Entry league teams.

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

What I've seen is as follows, so do you know the changes?

Premier: Bentley, Beverley, Doncaster Toll Bar, Hull Wyke, Illingworth, Mirfield Stags, Sharlston Rovers, Siddal, West Hull, York Acorn. 

Division 1: Batley Boys, Birstall Victoria, Cutsyke Raiders,  Heworth, Kings Cross Park, Norland Sharks, Ossett Trinity, Scarborough Pirates, Skirlaugh Bulls, Wibsey Warriors.

Division 2: Farnley Falcons, Garforth Tigers, Hillsborough Hawks, Keighley Albion, Knottingley Worms, Leeds Akkies, Moldgreen, York Lokos.

Division 3: Dudley Hill, East Leeds, Elland, Hunslet Warriors, Milford Marlins, Normanton Knights, Oulton Raiders, Shaw Cross Sharks.

Division 4: Allerton Bywater, Dearne Valley Bulldogs, Featherstone Lions, Hunslet Club Parkside, Lock Lane, Scarborough Pirates A, Siddal B, Stanningley.

Division 5: Bramley Buffaloes, Drighlington, Greetland, Mirfield Stags Academy, Nevison Leap, Thornhill Trojans, Wetherby Bulldogs.

Entry League: Batley Boys A, Bentley A, Beverley A, Dearne Valley Bulldogs A, Emley Moor, Hewoth A, Keighley Albion A, Stanley Rangers, Victoria Rangers, West Bowling, York Acorn B.

Archived