Auckland Nines

Allora

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as always, the Dogs will crash out with 3 losses and maybe 2 total tries. I'll still stay up to watch though.

My first Nines in the UK too. It'll be weird it being through the night instead of being sat in the pub watching

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2bulldogsbanner.png

And as always, the Dogs will crash out with 3 losses and maybe 2 total tries. I'll still stay up to watch though.

My first Nines in the UK too. It'll be weird it being through the night instead of being sat in the pub watching

You come home Harrigan?

I thought it was a holiday or something.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

Home team to win this one and I'll say it'll be against Penrith. Also interested in the No.13 for the chooks Nat Butcher , Was a good kid at Souths.

Looking forward to it, although the UK times mean I may have to watch a lot of it on catch-up.

They've scheduled the 2nd and 3rd women's games pretty close together.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Looking forward to it (one of the benefits of having a two and half year old who thinks 6.00am on a Saturday and Sunday is an acceptable time to wake up is the new NRL season!)

Warriors, Roosters and Cowboys look to have the strongest squads to me.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Cronulla have dropped Valentine Holmes from their Nines squad for disciplinary reasons, and he has also been given a one year ban from representing Queensland. He broke curfew at a Emerging Origin camp and was involved with an incident with the police getting involved.

Very stupid of him. And he also looked very good in last year's Nines.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cronulla have dropped Valentine Holmes from their Nines squad for disciplinary reasons, and he has also been given a one year ban from representing Queensland. He broke curfew at a Emerging Origin camp and was involved with an incident with the police getting involved.

Very stupid of him. And he also looked very good in last year's Nines.

That drop kick he knocked over in the final...from the touchline....was one of the highlights of the season

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

By my reckoning only three of the Brits out there make it - Tom Burgess, Joe Burgess and Tyrone McCarthy.

Superleague fans should also keep an eye out for Ben Garcia with the Panthers. He's pretty mobile for a forward so hopefully he gets some game time.

Sharkies for the win, looking forward to the women's games as well they were brill last year!

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

The NZRU must hate the Auckland Nines. Prior to the NRL announcing the event, the Wellington event regularly sold out with only two day tickets ever sold.

Since the Auckland Nines has started the last three years the Sevens has drawn less than capacity crowds and lost some of its shine.

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

The NRL has only committed to Auckland for a set period. Auckland Council was prepared to part-fund for 5 years as was Dick Smith but Dick Smith went belly up a couple of months ago.

Archived